BY GATORADE #81 in Sports Drinks

Natural flavor. see more...

Bellatrix V.
Rochester
This is and always has been my favorite flavor of Gatorade. I buy them a lot because I get them 2 for &3 at seven eleven. I drink at least one of them everyday so that I stay hydrated. I definitely would recommend this to anyone.
Alexandra Z.
Bay Shore, NY
My favorite flavor of Gatorade. I always keep these on hand to drink after a great workout or to when I'm a bit hungover from a night out. There is no weird after taste that you find in other sports drinks. Definitely a must have for any active person!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Well only if you are doing sports and make sure to drink plenty of water with it, or you could get kidney stones. So for every oz of this 2 oz of water is recommended. This is a drink recommended for sports not for people that casually go to the gym or yoga
Teona M.
This is my go-to Gatorade! It is so tasty and yet so thirst quenching, especially after a great workout. They also always have sales going on at local stores and gas stations.
Kimberly P.
Killeen, TX
I love Gatorade especially after a night of heavy drinking or just a day at the gym. The fruit punch is not my favorite flavor but Gatorade in general is awesome.
Amber S.
This drink brings a level of refresh to your life. Many places offer great sales that allow you to get a blast of flavor while replenishing yourself. Things haven't changed in a while but there is room for improvement. I would buy this product over and over for years to come.
Jennifer W.
Southbury, CT
The classic red Gatorade never fails. Before a workout, all night studying, or after a night of partying- this is the go to beverage! Never fails.
Emily F.
Linwood, PA
I always keep Gatorade handy in the hotter months. It's nice to carry with you along with water to keep cool and hydrated!
Brittany M.
Not my favorite flavor of Gatorade. But it's a classic! Always gotta grab one of these when I'm headed back from the gym.
Alexandra G.
Gatorade in general is the shiiz! This stuff keeps the thirst at ease all the time! Plus the flavors are soo good!