BY GATORADE #58 in Sports Drinks

Natural flavor. see more...

Amber S.
Amber S.
This drink brings a level of refresh to your life. Many places offer great sales that allow you to get a blast of flavor while replenishing yourself. Things haven't changed in a while but there is room for improvement. I would buy this product over and over for years to come.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Linwood, Pa
I always keep Gatorade handy in the hotter months. It's nice to carry with you along with water to keep cool and hydrated!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Not my favorite flavor of Gatorade. But it's a classic! Always gotta grab one of these when I'm headed back from the gym.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Cheriton, VA
Really good flavor! A bit too much shaft for normal drinking but it's delicious!
Emily S.
Emily S.
West Olive, MI
Love the flavor and it helps me stay hydrated. I prefer the blue flavor best
Alexandra Z.
Alexandra Z.
South Ozone Park, NY
My favorite flavor of Gatorade. I always keep these on hand to drink after a great workout or to when I'm a bit hungover from a night out. There is no weird after taste that you find in other sports drinks. Definitely a must have for any active person!
Zairi G.
Zairi G.
Davenport , FL
Well only if you are doing sports and make sure to drink plenty of water with it, or you could get kidney stones. So for every oz of this 2 oz of water is recommended. This is a drink recommended for sports not for people that casually go to the gym or yoga
Teona M.
Teona M.
This is my go-to Gatorade! It is so tasty and yet so thirst quenching, especially after a great workout. They also always have sales going on at local stores and gas stations.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Killeen, TX
I love Gatorade especially after a night of heavy drinking or just a day at the gym. The fruit punch is not my favorite flavor but Gatorade in general is awesome.
tymesha w.
tymesha w.
Lancaster, SC
It's not my favorite beverage to drink but I do like it it's a good drink during the summer or when it's hot out