BY GATORADE

Gatorade fruit punch sports drink 32 oz see more...

• Are these good for a hangover?3 Answers
  • I like Gatorade but why is it a must have for nursing? Is...8 Answers
  • This is my favorite flavor, what's yours?14 Answers
Gatorade Fruit Punch Sports Drink 32 oz
  • "Its one of my favorite flavors, and the fact that its big makes it good for boat trips, or the beach or trips that will take a long time." in 1 review
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Purchased at: Publix
My absolute favorite flavor of Gatorade!! I love almost anything fruit punch flavored. This hits that fruit punch mark. Reminds me of the fruit punch jolly ranchers that I LOVE. This is a great drink during hot summer days. My kids and I love it when we don’t feel well (I water it down a touch bc it does have a fair amount of sugar). Highly recommend this if you love fruit punch flavor.
Jomarie S.
Orlando, FL
Gatorade is wonderful on a hot day, after working out or after a long night of partying. I feel instantly refreshed and hydrated when I drink Gatorade. Fruit punch is a classic and my go to flavor. Plus it’s available pretty much anywhere!
Shannon H.
Eastman, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love Gatorade, always have. It is my go to drink to rehydrate or when we are sick at my house or if I'm just feeling like I need the additional electrolytes. Fruit punch is one of my favorite flavors, with lemon lime being my absolute favorite.
Gisselt R.
Moses Lake
honestly it’s such a good sports drink to drink im not really a water person when i work out so i would mostly drink this fruit punch Gatorade and it’s a good drink to drink while eating regular foods
Yanelis M.
I am not a big Gatorade fan but this flavor I actually like and it really does quench my thirst! They are always on sale at Publix, this week they have them at a $1 each!
Rachel G.
Jefferson
I drink Gatorade on the regular through out the week. There is usually a few different kinds in my fridge including this. It's great for on the go to keep you hydrated. Gatorade Fruit Punch Sports Drink 32 oz
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Normally I don't drink gatorade but when I was having morning sickness this was my go to. It helped replenish my electrolyte I would loose from vomiting. I recommend this to any pregnant woman or anyone sick and vomiting.
Angel S.
North Bergen, NJ
This is my favorite of all the flavours they have , it’s pretty good in comparison to other drinks likewise. Love the flavour better cold. Very good prices they’re usually on sale and i would definitely re-purchase
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is delicious tart sweet and tangy thirst quenching fruit punch. This was my go to Gatorade flavor at my old gym. But i like strawberry the best of all Gatorade flavors i have tried.
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth, WI
I really love these drinks, especially if i am extremely dehydrated or sick. They do a FANTASTIC job at rehydrating your body. When I was in high school I liked drinking this as a recreational/anytime type of drink but I realized quickly that it really isn't made for that, no matter how good it tastes. I only say this because it is extremely high in sodium and carbohydrates (not to mention sugar) and contains electrolytes. These are all REALLY great for dehydration or when you're working out, but not necessarily good for an everyday type of drink.

I'll still treat myself with a gatorade every once in a while (even if I'm not working out or sick) because they're just that good:) They have so many different flavors to choose from, I would be shocked if you couldn't find a single one you enjoy! The major downfall, in my opinion, is the cost. Compared to similar drinks they are on the pricier side, but I like to purchase them when they go on sale at Walmart (sometimes they go as low as 69 cents for a 32 oz bottle)!

I highly recommend this product to anyone who exercises regularly or stays active and/or anyone who is sick and is need of some serious hydration!
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Which color is your favorite?
Yerit C.
This is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Dessie W.
Orlando, FL
Is this even healthy ??? Expecially for those who don't work out???
Tatyana O.