BY GATORADE

No fruit juice Natural and artificial flavors see more...

Renee W.
I was never a real fan of Gatorade, but I recently tried this powder mix and I have to say I was AMAZED!! It tastes so good. With the powder, you can make it as strong or as weak as you want. It is great on a hot day and in my case, my medication dehydrates me and if I drink a cup of Gatorade with the medication, I am great and no dehydration. I works great!
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
This is a must-have if you find yourself going through a lot of Gatorade or similar drinks (whether you're really active or have issues with hydration). It's a LOT cheaper and far less wasteful than going through who-knows-how-many bottles.
Nancy G.
This product is awesome. I love that we can purchase this in a large container and keep making it for a couple of weeks. There are several different flavors to choose from. Very affordable. We use this item a lot. I would recommend it.
Felina D.
Mason, TX
I recently purchased this to up my water intake for breastfeeding and I enjoy this but I wish I had just a little bit more flavor like the actual Gatorade from the store
Kerry W.
My favorite flavor in the powder form of Gatorade. I normally drink water, but due to a health issue my electrolytes can go wonky. I add some of this to 8oz of water & it helps.
Maria Fernanda O.
Avinger, TX
Much better than buying the individual bottles. I make my hubby a jar of it when he is out working on his cars during a hot summer day. Obviously with much ice!
Jessica C.
Great for vacation. We generally buy one before going on vacation because where we go everything is so expensive. Great flavor and goes a long way.
Sim H.
Caguas, PR
Very convenient and the flavor isn't too bad. I prefer grape but fruit punch is my second favorite.

back