Gatorade Frost Variety Icy Charge/Glacier Cherry/Artic Blitz Sports Drinks 18-12 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle

BY GATORADE

The one and only. With a legacy over 40 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Frost has a light, crisp flavor that hydrates better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes. see more...

Summer L.
Berea, KY
For the most part, this package is okay. I enjoy the glacier cherry and charge flavors, but the artic blitz is just not great at all. It just has the weirdest taste. I loved the color of it, which kind of caused my disappointment. I love Gatorade, but Artic Blitz just isn't their best.
Chloe T.
Madisonville, TN
I have drank gatorade pretty much my whole life and as soon as they came out with the artic blitz I've been obsessed!! it's perfect for working out and a must have in your beach bag this summer
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
My kids love these gatorades and the VARIETY!!!! They are fairly priced and small enough to where you can just throw one in their backpack. Very refreshing, especially when they are playing sports or work up a sweat!!! I'd Definitely recommend these.
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
I love this version of Gatorade! The taste is really good and more subtle than previous ones. That makes it the best for me.
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)