Gatorade® Frost® Tropical Mango uploaded by Alexxandria H.Gatorade® Frost® Tropical Mango uploaded by Laura T.

BY GATORADE

With a legacy over 40 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher replenishes better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes.

Water, Sugar, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Modified Food Starch, Phosphoric Acid, Gum Arabic, Glycerol Ester Of Rosin, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Red 40

Arika S.
Newark, DE
Love gatorade especially in the summer to stay hydrated when I dont want water. This is a new flavor I really had for & I enjoy it. It's still smooth in taste like the other flavors I love but nice I have something different to choose from.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I love this flavor! This is a great sports drink for kids or adults. This keep your energy up and keeps you going. My kids love to have these during their sports games. I would buy again. I always buy in bulk and get from Sam’s club.
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
This is my all time favorite drink ! it is so refreshing as all gatorades are but this flavor just adds to it. it tastes so good not too sweet and quenches you instantly ! i love drinking it in the summer but u will catch me picking one up all throughout the year !
Emily I.
No matter performance or regular Gatorade I buy them all. The Orange is a good flavor but no my go to. It has a great taste but orange is not my favorite flavor. I love all Gatorade tho so no matter what flavor I'll drink it. I love Gatorade
Stephanie W.
Parkers Pr, MN
This product is not bad for your summer party needs. Why? Because it replenishes electrolytes in your body. For this specific flavor the Gatorade is good. I rated it 3 stars because there are moments that you get a very overwhelming amount of orange flavor. If you like oranges and orange flavored items you might not have an issue with this. I would repurchase it because the good out ways the bad
Suzanne C.
I love all the Gatorade drinks! They taste so refreshing and light! They are inexpensive which is a really good value. I'm definitely a repeat customer because I just love the taste so much! I would recommend this to anyone who play sports or just once you feel refreshed when they're really thirsty!
Danielle G.
Love this flavor. Great for post sauna sessions! It tends to be a lot sweeter when your body is drained but its a real thirst quencher. I typically drink maybe about 8oz at a time due to sugar content but that 8oz give me just enough energy to make back home to some good ole water!
Dulce M.
Tucson, AZ
Gatorade is a MUST in Arizona!!! Specially this summer we need to keep hydrated in this heat and Gatorade does keep u hydrated and refreshed through the heat waves! The Tropical Mango & Fruit Punch are my fave! Just try them...you'll thank me later!
Angelica Yamilet J.
Diamond Bar, CA
This is a good product especially right now because I just recently gotten surgery and I haven't been drinking that much fluids but this, kinda has to much sugar but I recommend this to others you can drink it when doing sports or feeling sick .. Etc
Jamie Rose S.
I love this stuff! I'm not a big fan of the traditional Gatorade flavors but the limited edition ones are usually the best ones. And they're definitely worth $1, I will be repurchasing them until they discontinue the flavor!

Amazon