Riverside, CA

How do you Gatorade ? I freeze my bottle and take with me on my 5 mile walk .

Jacqueline O.
Jacqueline O.
Sacramento, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
I water mine down. Half Gatorade, half water.
Corrine K.
Corrine K.
3 years, 8 months ago
I just drink it when I'm thirstylol
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Bridgeport, CT
3 years, 11 months ago
I drink Gatorade mostly before a workout with a bottle of water. And I make sure it's ICE cold! And of course baby blue is my fav!
Jasmin P.
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
4 years ago
Keep it cold and drink it after dance 👌👯
Lene B.
Lene B.
4 years, 1 month ago
I Gatorade quite differently from my friends. I hate, absolutely hate, to waste bottles and am a recycling freak! So I use a Thermos 24 hours cold bottle and the G2 Fruit Punch powder, and my Britta water filter. It's 80 calories a 1/3 serving scoop and it keeps the Gatorade from being too powerful for me, as I am able to adjust the dilution ratio to my taste for that day! I then add some ice, and stick it in my car or locker to have post-workout, my reward for working hard :)
Seleigh T.
Seleigh T.
Westwego, LA
4 years, 1 month ago
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I keep them in the fridge and drink them after a run.
Tara A.
Tara A.
Magnolia, TX
4 years, 3 months ago
I drink my after my workouts at the gym!
Riverside, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
We take a case to our soccer game for my teammates.