BY GATORADE #2 in Sports Drinks

Gatorade® Frost® Glacier Cherry™ Thirst Quencher.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
130 calories per bottle. see more...

Gatorade Frost Thirst Quencher Glacier Cherry - 8 CT
  • "so this drink is awesome if you are sports player as myself,many different flavors to choose from and it will keep your thirst quenched!" in 27 reviews
  • "Though Gatorade tastes great and really cools you down after a tough workout, it is nowhere near being a good drink to grab." in 21 reviews
  • "Not the biggest fan of this flavor, I definitely prefer Fruit Punch or Lemon Lime to this, but it is a nice change to have." in 20 reviews
  • "This is my favorite flavor and it really keeps you hydrated I usually take one of these and a water with me when I have a basketball game or practice and it really helps me feel energized even when I'm a bit tired and worn out " in 16 reviews
  • "They have so many different flavors and bottle sizes,and most gas stations and grocery stores have good deals on them." in 15 reviews
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I love Gatorade, it's one of my favorite beverages and a beverage I always keep stocked in my refrigerator. I drink it as an everyday beverage, and to rehydrate after exercise and when sick. The Glacier Cherry flavor is one of my favorites because it tastes so good, is refreshing, and I like that it doesn't have the artificial colors other varieties do. I also like that it doesn't contain the artificial sweeteners some other sports drinks do. It's inexpensive, especially on sale.
It also tastes great frozen into popsicles and ice cubes.
I recommend Gatorade & the Glacier Cherry flavor, and will continue drinking it myself.
Emony H.
Waldorf, MD
When I learned badminton sport way back in 2003, Gatorade has always been my sports drink to rehydrate my body. I'd play 5 hours straight and consume about 2-3 liters of Gatorade. I never experienced cramps and it's because my body is fully hydrated all the time. Their grape flavor is the best tasting flavor for me. To amplify the taste, I add a little bit of sugar so I have something to burn. It's a little expensive compared to other drinks but it's still the best drink whenever the sport takes its toll. I've tried Powerade and it's not as tasty as Gatorade.

Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Honestly i really only pick gatorade by the color rather than the flavor. I like bringing these deluxe packs for everyone to have when we go to a beach for a whole day or wandering around the city by foot. Even in warm weather , not super hot, it's nice to have this just in case. They are just enough for everyone to get a good amount. A bit pricey for the 8 pack but hey, even if it's just for me and 2 people they will be great later. Can buy them basically anywhere. This flavor is nice though I'm not a cherry person. This isn't too bad.
Cristie G.
I must say this flavor really threw me off. I'm a person who likes the taste to match the appearance so when I think cherry I think red, and if I see white I think more of a frosty, light water taste. So it's safe to say Glacier Cherry threw me off. I did not even enjoy the flavor aside from the fact of the look. It's not a traditional cherry but more of a " weak" cherry taste. It's hard to describe. It was a almoat bitter taatenthat leftba slight, just an slight after taste of tarte cherry. Will not be purchasing this again.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Fitspiration Expert
I don't know why it is popping up when I scan Gatorade Frost thirst quencher Glacier Cherry 8 count.. it is a Gatorade thirst quencher 32 fl Oz rain strawberry kiwi flavor as indicated in the picture that I took it anyway I saw this at Walmart and decided to try it and I actually like it I don't know what the "rain" part is but it tastes like a regular strawberry kiwi drink but I love strawberry kiwi stuff
Becca L.
Beaverdam, OH
Gatorade is one of my number #1 drinks along with water for the summer. It help keeps you hydrated and taste great. I will throw a bottle in the freezer a few hours before I am headed to the beach that way it stay nice and cold for most of the time. This is one of my favorite flavors but they have a lot of different flavors. I also love the little bottles to grab on the go and toss in my lunch pail.
Leslie H.
Bakersfield, CA
When I head to the beach with my family I always make sure we have lots to keep us hydrated and our favorite is Gatorade Frost Thirst Quencher in Glacier Cherry. The refreshing and light flavor is perfect for the hot days of sunning and sand castles and the colorless drink makes this mama happy too...because one of my 6 kiddos ALWAYS spills! #JuneBeachBag must have!
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
These Glacier cherry Gatorade is one of my favorite flavors! I just discovered this flavor this past month and it has replaced one of my favorite flavored Gatorade. It replenishes my energy after my 15 mile bike ride. I leave it in the freezer while I go bike ride and come back to it perfect, super cold and refreshing but not frozen! Try it you'll love them too!
Josie P.
SPARTA, MI
Thirst quenching deliciousness. Rehydrates you after a long day, long worn-out, or a long night-out.😉 This is one of my fav flags. It's really light tasting, so even if I'm slightly nauseated, for whatever reason, it's easy to drink and taste great. I do prefer the smaller sized 8packs. I feel it's a better deal, they are easier to travel and less gets wasted.
Kathryn L.
Roanoke, VA
Fitspiration Expert
This is our family's favorite sports drinks to carry with us to the pool or beach and also to carry with us on hikes. I like knowing that everyone's electrolyte levels and other important things are being replenished as we go. Almost all of the flavors are good. Glacier Cherry is our favorite. I think Orange is the only flavor the kids won't drink.
Nerissa H.
Coachella , Ca
What your favorite flavor?
Jennifer B.
Beech Island, SC
Our kids are very active in football and softball... Do you prefer to give them Gatorade or powerade after a practice/game?
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Does Gatorade have any low-sugar productS?
Jamie G.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer the mini bottles or the normal sized bottles.
Karen A.
Whats you favorite kind of Gatorade??