Gatorade Frost Thirst Quencher Glacier Cherry - 8 CT

Gatorade® Frost® Glacier Cherry™ Thirst Quencher.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
130 calories per bottle.

Is this really the best drink for athletes?
Is this good for when you are sick?
Start your review of Gatorade Frost Thirst Quencher Glacier Cherry - 8 CT!
Product Highlights
“so this drink is awesome if you are sports player as myself,many different flavors to choose from and it will keep your thirst quenched!” in reviews
“Though Gatorade tastes great and really cools you down after a tough workout, it is nowhere near being a good drink to grab.” in reviews
“Not the biggest fan of this flavor, I definitely prefer Fruit Punch or Lemon Lime to this, but it is a nice change to have.” in reviews
“This is my favorite flavor and it really keeps you hydrated I usually take one of these and a water with me when I have a basketball game or practice and it really helps me feel energized even when I'm a bit tired and worn out ” in reviews
“They have so many different flavors and bottle sizes,and most gas stations and grocery stores have good deals on them.” in reviews
Lexington, SC
I can't say enough good things about this Gatorade Glacial Cherry drink. This drink is really smooth with a hint of cherry that takes me back to my childhood picking (and eating) fresh cherries right from the trees. I love that there are no artificial colors or dyes to try to match the color to the flavor! This flavor also comes in the Gatorade Zero drink which is perfect for us diabetic folks...it is not that easy to find such a refreshing drink which is also sugar free AND has electrolytes and other good stuff to help keep us hydrated. I'm not sure how I would have gotten through throat cancer treatments without this drink!
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Gatorade Frost Thirst Quencher Glacier Cherry - 8 CT uploaded by Teresa L.
Gatorade is always stocked up In my house! Having a very active lifestyle and a husband that works 60 hours a week outside this is something that we always make sure we have on hand. Getting dehydrated is really dangerous and scary and easily prevented. I love Gatorade but I really wish they would make some more flavors it’s been along time since they made something new
Purchased at: Walmart
This flavor of Gatorade is my favorite. I don't like cherry flavored things at all but I don't notice that flavor in this drink. I can't really describe what it tastes like but it's good. It keeps me hydrated when I don't feel like drinking water. It's an affordable price. I will always buy this again along with the many other flavors.
Brownsville, PA
Gatorade is always easy to find and lovely to enjoy. I workout constantly so I can perform at my job at a psychiatric hospital for special needs kids. I get really thirsty, and gatorade never let's me down. I dont have to worry about how damaging it can be to my gut, and when my family is sick Gatorade is always there for us.
Columbia, MO
This is one of our favorite drinks of all time. The kids love it and I can poured into a glass and they can drink a little bit of that time! The price is a bit much but I usually pay it because they like it so much would definitely recommend to anyone that's looking for a product and has replacement for sports activities
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried this before and the taste is good. And of course its really affordable specially so that i think i have bought this from walmart. Taste is good and it just really quench your thirst specially if its fresh from the fridge (i guess as with other quenchers too).. Of course there are a lot of options we can find in the market today, it just perhaps depend on each ones preferences.
West Chester, PA
Contrary to popular belief, I think this is one of the best flavors of Gatorade. And because people don’t like it so much it’s always available! You have to try this flavor it has so much cherry flavor, but not like medicine cherry, I could drink this all the time. You have to try this trust me! It’s underrated.
midland, TX
This is the only flavor of sports drink I can handle. All of the others have so much artificial coloring that they make me sick to my stomach. It is odd, because artificial coloring has never bothered me, but in sports drinks they really have an affect on me. I also like the light colored in the low calorie versions
Philadelphia, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is the best Gatorade flavor of ALL time. I drink at least one bottle of Gatorade a day because they taste so good. I’ve been drinking Gatorade ever since I can remember. If you’ve never had Gatorade I would recommend this flavor and chill it in the freezer a bit before you drink it to get the best taste.
Virginia , MN
Frost is the only flavor Gatorade I will drink but even this one I have to water down a little because it’s too sweet for me. I’ve been trying to stay away from foods with added sugars so I haven’t had his in awhile but it’s good when feeling crummy or after a long run to help restore. Prices are ok