Gatorade® Frost® Riptide Rush Glacier Freeze Cascade Crush Sports Drink Variety Pack

BY GATORADE

This variety pack includes:8 - Glacier Freeze8 - Riptide Rush8 - Cascade Crash

Emily M.
kirkland, WA
My kids love these gatorades!!!! They are fairly priced and small enough to where you can just throw one in their backpack. Very refreshing, especially when they are playing sports or work up a sweat!!! I'd Definitely recommend these. These are all of my personal favorite kinds in one variety pack which is awesome!!!!
Jessica L.
This is by far my favorite multi pack of Gatorade! Love all 3 flavors. They are great for on the go or to send with my husband on these hot work days.
Manuel C.
El Paso, TX
"Gatorade" is our go to drink of all my family...so we usually buy it as a big 24 pack, this drink really helps us in those HOT days!!!...
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
I love this version of Gatorade! The taste is really good and more subtle than previous ones. That makes it the best for me.