Gatorade® Frost® Rain Berry Sports Drink uploaded by Keshia D.Gatorade® Frost® Rain Berry Sports Drink uploaded by Manda E.Gatorade® Frost® Rain Berry Sports Drink uploaded by Victoria W.

BY GATORADE #95 in Sports Drinks

With a legacy over 50 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher hydrates better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes.

Water, Sugar, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Monopotassium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Red 40, Blue 1

• Is this the best tasting purple Gatorade?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alyssa H.
This is my favorite flavor of Gatorade! I run marathons and when I’m running long distances I prefer to carb up before and after the run. This is my preferred Gatorade to do that with! The taste is flavored like berries but it is a very mild and gentle flavor- which is perfect! The last thing you need while exercising is a strong flavor lingering through your workout!
Christy S.
This is the best tasting Gatorade! It’s light, doesn’t taste too sugary and is oh so great after a workout. This is my go to flavor for sure. They often have them on sale too at Walmart for 88 cents or a dollar.
Aubriana P.
Calumet
This is my favorite gatorade so far. I have low blood sugar so I keep a couple of these on hand at all times and they do the job but they aren't too sweet which I like. This is also an inexpensive drink and is so refreshing when its ice cold on a hot day. If you're looking for a drink that's not too sweet but still has a good flavor than I recommend this for sure!
Jordan R.
Norristown , PA
I honestly do not like this flavor as much as I like a few of the other flavors. It's not a strong enough flavor or taste. It is very affordable and not expensive at all , but I don't think I could recommend this as a thirst quencher.
Tiffani J.
I just went to the store and we got so many of these I have a son how dose swimming all the time and he has one almost every day. There is a down part when we go to the store we haft to buy a lot of packages. Suggestion you should make a rainbow pack of Gatorade as in all the Gatorade you have made in the past and put in one pack
Latera B.
I love the flavor. This flavor was tasty and refreshing. The packaging was appealing to the eye. I am a repeat customer and it's effective during and after a workout. Electrolytes were low and it picked me back up.
Alaina B.
Bloomington, IN
It doesn't get any better than this. Of all the flavors I've tried this is where it's at. Most leave a bitter/tangy aftertaste and I have an insane amount of heartburn that follows thanks to having acid reflux but not with Berry Rain. Berry Rain is fantastic warm or cold--I prefer it room temp and contains a decent amount of potassium to aid with quick recovery from playing sports, gym time, or that pop up bout of sickness.
Veronica Z.
This is my go to thirst quencher. I find it "lighter" than most Gatorade products in that It resembles water mostly. I know it does have sodium which isn't the greatest but for a now and then thirst quencher this is my
Favorite formulation!
Kayla H.
This is my favorite flavor of Gatorade and helps me stay hydrated when I need it the most. My body is very sensitive to dehydration and I feel exhausted and dizzy when I need to drink. I stop functioning as well and can't think straight. It feels like this flavor quenches my thirst better than others. It tastes mild, but good.
Kristin B.
This is probably my favorite flavor of Gatorade. It has a light flavor that isn't too syrupy like other flavors. It is sweet and refreshing. Definitely worth a try!
Emilie H.
Belton, MO
Is this the best tasting purple Gatorade?