gatorade frost® icy charge™ thirst quencher

by Gatorade

Gatorade Frost®Light, crisp flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of gatorade frost® icy charge™ thirst quencher !
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Gatorade is so good! I hadn't tried this flavor before and I'm glad I did. It's not sugary which makes it better to drink than juice and a great alternative to water sometimes l. Great flavor, great product!
Heather S.
Olympia, WA
I use theses for sports events because I play soccer. It's a great thirst quencher for hydrating. You can give one to the whole team
Sonya B.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
I love this drink, when I was sick this was the only thing I could stomach it had to be frozen!- to this day this is my favorite flavor!- beyond my expectations, I love and would recommend to others!-
Daniel A.
Atlanta, GA
By far my favorite flavor!!! I love how refreshing the drink is! It really does the job. I always have at least 2-3 cases of this drink in my fridge for my after-run refreshment to help hydrate my body after burning so much energy in the sun! Definitely would recommend this product
Emily F.
Lena, WI
I love this version of Gatorade! The taste is really good and more subtle than previous ones. That makes it the best for me.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
My boyfriend love this drink since he works at SAMs he alway gets this drink for us and it amazing flavor really good improvement and it affordable for everybody to try and I love him to buy this again 😍😍
Sarah C.
Paducah , KY
My favorite flavor of Gatorade. Not too sweet so it doesn't feel like you need to drink more to quench your thirst. Great to add in when you want something a little more tasty then water. Packed with electrolytes to sustain your hydration.
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
I love these Gatorades! They tats the amazing and not a lot of calories compared to original Gatorades.
Cameron B.
Destin, FL
It is very refreshing and to be honest I am I big fan of Gatorade and let's just say that I tasted a lot of there stuff and this is at the top of my list
Emily Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
This Gatorade flavor is just right; refreshing and crisp. It reminds me of a slightly saltier version of a fresca that has been decarbonated.

Looking for your answer?