Gatorade® Frost Glacier Freeze Sports Drink Mix uploaded by Missy L.

BY GATORADE

When mixed with water, G2 Thirst Quencher Powder transforms into a lean, mean hydrating machine. Utilizing the same electrolyte formula of Gatorade Thirst Quencher, it goes to work with less than half the carbs and calories of its predecessor. One packet makes 20 fl oz when mixed with water. Perfect for gym bags, to keep in the car or at your desk.

• What is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • Does this taste as good as the regular bottles Gatorade?2 Answers
  • Have you guys tried mixing this with juice or just anythi...1 Answers
Jen G.
Boston
If you are a gym regular and do spin classes, weight lifting, or running, you should seriously consider adding electrolyte supplements to your water. I find bottled Gatorade is too much for me, but with the powder you can adjust exactly how carb packed you want your water. I love this flavor especially, but I still think you can’t go wrong with any of them. You can’t bring it on the go though, other brands like nuun definitely have that advantage. But this tastes better to me and isn’t as harsh on my stomach. Don’t have with other nutrition though! It’ll be a sugar overload (like Gu or something along that line)
Quinn R.
1,260 reviews
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Our son loves this flavor and drinks it when he needs a little extra boost. It’s great mixed with juice too instead of water. Great to mix in for a great tasting smoothie drink also and it has a great flavor
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
If you drink a lot of Gatorade then I Definately recommend going out and getting this! This will last you forever! My boyfriend loves when I make this! Taste amazing 😊
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
My family always has this on hand when we go out on the boat in the hot summer sun. Despite being in the water, we can easily dehydrate. Adults and kids alike love this one, so I would definitely recommend.
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
The product itself is great. The Gatorade tastes good and the fact that you can mix it yourself is great since you can adjust how sweet/intense you want the flavor. However, this is a real rip-off. For some reason I thought I would get 3 containers when ordering this, which would have made the price competitive. However, it is only one container and you can get this product from multiple other sellers for less than half the price, including most mass-merchants who sell this and do delivery for free. I would warn anyone thinking of buying this product here to take 2 minutes and look around for a better priced alternative.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
Living in the California heat gets rough in the summertime. This product is great quality, delicious and affordable which is perfect to get those electrolytes up after a hot day at the office or a good run. Convenient and easy to store.
Jason C.
I have not seen this is years. It was my favorite way to drink the good ole Gatorade. You could make the flavor stronger which i loved. This was perfect for any situation that evolved a cooler and sports. The price is great and they had multiple flavor to choose from.
Amanda L.
I absolutely love this especially because I am a basketball player so it's easy for the whole team to have some gatorade. The only reason I wouldn't give this 5 stars is because it is very easy to water down the flavor. Other than that, very handy and affordable.
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I actually have a giant container of the powder in my pantry now-- my husband used to drink it all the time. Since buying, we've switched to drinking tea (I made the switch because there were too many carbohydrates in gatorade for it to be worth my while) It does taste good, especially after a long hard workout though!
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
I love any Gatorade product. Besides the great flavors, they are there to quench your thirst after a great workout or on a hot day. It's my go to for sure. Buying the powder has been on my agenda for a while as I usually spend $1 on each 32 oz pre-made bottle. I'd probably be able to get much more out of this.
Steph M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does the powder Gatorade also come in individual pouches similar to Crystal Light?
Brooke C.
Where can you buy this powder at? I've searched everywhere and cannot find it!
Danielle D.
Does this taste as good as the regular bottles Gatorade?
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
Anyone remember these from school ???
Jhascia G.
I love drinking Gatorade when I exercise. Does this taste just like the glacier freeze Gatorade or are there any differences?

WalMart Canada

WalMart Canada was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.