BY GATORADE #9 in Sports Drinks

Gatorade frost glacier freeze sports drink 32 oz see more...

Bonnie L.
This is one of my favorite drinks! It really helps you stay hydrated throughout the day no matter what you are doing. It always tastes so fresh. It is really refreshing on a hot summer day. I just wish it didn't have as much sugar. Over, great product and great to drink while you are working out!
stef👑♏️ C.
winter haven
Love this for when I'm feeling sick to help me get that energy back. Most gatorade flavors are good. Love to drink these when I'm doing physical activities or just on a hot day in general.
Lisa S.
Valdosta
Very good flavor. Great for celebration, very tasty. This can be brought from any store Wal-Mart, dollar store, family dollar, big lot. The coconut flavor makes your buds favorable.
Madison E.
Vero Beach, FL
Gatorade is my favorite drink if i'm severely sick, also the only thing i could hold down. It never fails to make me feel better soon enough. I buy mine at any local store. This is way better than any type of juices. I would definitely keep repurchasing.  Gatorade Frost Glacier Freeze Sports Drink 32 oz
Katelyn R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is my ultimate top favorite drink for as long as I can remember. I usually go through a case of 8 a week. I try to drink more water but I just don’t like water without flavoring. You can always find me with this drink!! It’s light and refreshing!
Katie A.
Hobart, IN
Literally the best Gatorade flavor! Always my go to, especially when I'm not feeling too good. It is very refreshing and most places always have it. It's great for everyone and always good after sports games or working out!
Sarah B.
My favorite flavor of Gatorade! I always reach for this when I'm not feeling well and need some fluid but am tired of water. When we give it to the kids they call it blue juice :)
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
This is definitely my favorite flavor of Gatorade I like the fact that it's the frost kind and it doesn't have that standard Gatorade sports drink after taste I also enjoy the fact that it has several servings in one container and it has a lot of different proteins and things to keep you going throughout the day
Chanel G.
I drink these all the time especially in the summer. These are very effective to help you produce electrolytes after a hot sweaty day. Other than my Alkaline water or water with electrolytes in it; i like this as well for taste. I also give to my Granny who is on Chemo and has a hard time taking in water. So she actually like these as a substitute.
Lindsey H.
We love gatorade in my family! Its not expensive and its a really great drink after we workout or even for just for picnics. You get alot of bang for your buck too! Every time i bring a pack of this flavor and others, this one is the first to go
Kristen D.
Yulee, FL
What's your favorite Gatorade?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
What's your favorite flavor Gatorade ?
Socorro O.
Manteca
Does this have a great taste ? Is it better than the other once ?
Edith R.
Borger, TX
Who doesn't like gatorade?? I sure do like it.
Mariann A.
Paramount, CA
What about making some veggie and fruit mixed Gatorade?