BY GATORADE

Gatorade frost glacier freeze sports drink 32 oz see more...

Shalishala L.
Valdosta, GA
Very good flavor. Great for celebration, very tasty. This can be brought from any store Wal-Mart, dollar store, family dollar, big lot. The coconut flavor makes your buds favorable.
Katherina R.
LOVE Love Love Gatorade I Love To Freeze Them On A Hot Day And Drink Them When They Are Almost Frozen They Are SUPER GOOD When I’m Sick And I Drink This And My Energy Comes Back And I 100 Percent Recommend All Gatorades Especially This One The Flavor Is Super Good
Katelyn R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is my ultimate top favorite drink for as long as I can remember. I usually go through a case of 8 a week. I try to drink more water but I just don’t like water without flavoring. You can always find me with this drink!! It’s light and refreshing!
Chelsie T.
Winnfield, LA
This is my favorite sports drink. (Even though I don’t do sports lol) it is perfect for keeping hydrated and a healthier choice than soda and it’s more interesting than water because you don’t HAVE to have the same flavor every time.
Bonnie L.
This is one of my favorite drinks! It really helps you stay hydrated throughout the day no matter what you are doing. It always tastes so fresh. It is really refreshing on a hot summer day. I just wish it didn't have as much sugar. Over, great product and great to drink while you are working out!
Mikaela S.
Las Vegas, NV
This one is suppppppppeeeeeeeerrrrrrr gggggoooooooddddd! I had the stomach flu and all I drank was these bad boys and they work amazing! Gatorade is so good for when you are sick, dehydrated or just need a boost.
Lacy H.
Rome
I love Gatorade. Extremely thirst quenching and delicious. I usually buy the bulk packs or two for three dollars to save money but truly helps when needing to replenish electrolytes.
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
This is definitely my favorite flavor of Gatorade I like the fact that it's the frost kind and it doesn't have that standard Gatorade sports drink after taste I also enjoy the fact that it has several servings in one container and it has a lot of different proteins and things to keep you going throughout the day
Chanel G.
Bronx, NY
I drink these all the time especially in the summer. These are very effective to help you produce electrolytes after a hot sweaty day. Other than my Alkaline water or water with electrolytes in it; i like this as well for taste. I also give to my Granny who is on Chemo and has a hard time taking in water. So she actually like these as a substitute.
Lindsey H.
We love gatorade in my family! Its not expensive and its a really great drink after we workout or even for just for picnics. You get alot of bang for your buck too! Every time i bring a pack of this flavor and others, this one is the first to go
Kristen D.
Yulee, FL
What's your favorite Gatorade?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
What's your favorite flavor Gatorade ?
Socorro O.
Manteca
Does this have a great taste ? Is it better than the other once ?
Edith R.
Borger, TX
Who doesn't like gatorade?? I sure do like it.
Mariann A.
Paramount, CA
What about making some veggie and fruit mixed Gatorade?