BY GATORADE

With a legacy over 40 years in the making, it's the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade thirst quencher hydrates better than water, which is why it's trusted by some of the world's best athletes. see more...

Gatorade Frost Glacier Freeze Sports Drink 12 fl oz 12 pk
  • "This is my personal favorite flavor of gatoraid and its always really easy to find in stores." in 2 reviews
  • "i love gatorates there really good i tried almost all flavors nd i love them they help me when i exersice aot " in 1 review
  • "i love gatorade they taste really good and It doesn't stain if you spill." in 1 review
Bonnie L.
This is one of my favorite drinks! It really helps you stay hydrated throughout the day no matter what you are doing. It always tastes so fresh. It is really refreshing on a hot summer day. I just wish it didn't have as much sugar. Over, great product and great to drink while you are working out!
Rena J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I literally just bought a pack of this like 2 days ago. HANDS DOWN my favorite Gatorade flavor for sure! It's available everywhere that sells Gatorade (thank goodness) and it has the best taste (the purple one is the worst in my opinion)
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
My husband and I like to stock up on gatorade during the summer because we like in a very dry heat state. We bring them with us everywhere especially when we go to amusement parks. They help us feel hydrated and taste great!
Becca M.
Webb City, MO
My favorite go-to drink. Instead of chugging endless amounts of water, I can just drink Gatorade to quench my thirst. Affordable, reliable, great value. I think at this point in the game, we know we can trust Gatorade.

Make sure you are drinking this to rehydrate after exercise as there is a lot of sodium in this product.
Brittany O.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Gatorade is a great pick-me-up while you are at the gym! Keeps your energy up so you are able to finish that tough workout whereas water can give you cramps and sometimes hinder your workout.
Katya G.
Laurel, MD
I do not drink this stuff but my husband loves G. So I've tried all the flavors and all I can say is that it tastes super artificial and makes you even more thirsty.
Kelley G.
Alpine, UT
Can't get enough of the "blue"! That's our nickname at home for this pack of Gatorade... With four active boys and an even more active daughter...the blue Gatorade doesn't stay in our fridge very long!
I recently fell ill and the only thing I could keep down was our "blue" Gatorade!!!
We love it for sports, illnesses and keeping our grandchildren happy!
Wonderful taste!!!
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
yes I love that they sell smaller sizes so you can put these in kids lunches or even your own and they are soo yummy! I can never finish a big bottle for lunch and most work places only allow water on the floor where you work so you have to drink something quick and with the bigger bottles it was hard to finish it so I felt like I was wasting it.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I hardly ever drink Gatorade (I don't do sports, and don't really enjoy all the extra sugar) but I do bring them with me to the beach (where I'll get dehydrated spending all day in the sun) or I'll drink some when I'm sick, and Glacier Freeze is one of my favorite flavors! It really does help replenish vitamins and lost electrolytes, especially when I'm spending time outside all day.
holly b.
Germantown, WI
I really like this flavor and used to drink it during soccer tournaments! Really brings the electrolytes back that I lost from exercising. However, I don't like to drink them unless I am working out and sweating because it has such a high content of sugar. Still would recommend to athletes!
Sarah T.
Straw Plains, TN
What is the best flavor?
holly b.
Germantown, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does you guys drink this only when you workout or exercise or all the time?
joshalynn t.
California, lakewood
Does anyone dilute their Gatorade sometimes?
Lindsey G.