Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Stefanie I.Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Jessica L.

BY GATORADE

Find Energy And Sports Drinks at Target.com! Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz see more...

Emily F.
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
I love this version of Gatorade! The taste is really good and more subtle than previous ones. That makes it the best for me.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Nicholasville, KY
Got a few of these, as I assumed it would taste like cherry, or something close to cherry. At first sip, you immediately smell a fruit punch scent. Not off putting at all, so you go in for a large gulp. Your first taste a watered down, artificial cherry flavor. Similar to cherry flavored cough syrup. As soon as you swallow, the aftertaste kicks in. I rancid, mildewy, fruity jumble of nasty. I don't know if I got ahold of a bad batch, because the expiration date isn't for a year, but there is something really not right with this drink. I DO NOT reccomend.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
Gatorade is one of my favorite beverage brands. Love the taste and results of their products. My only suggestion is this bottle. I have tiny hands, and I don't like how large the bottle is. It's hard to hold and drink out of when I'm on the go. I prefer the more long bottles. But this flavor is awesome, crisp. Couldn't beat it!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Loved this! Reminds me of the middle part of the three coloured popsicles (rocket popsicles) not too pricey tastes great
eve f.
eve f.
This is my fave drink of this year it's soooo nice you should try it trust me it's good
Lakeisha A.
Lakeisha A.
This flavour is growing on me. I just wish that they weren't so sweet!!!!!!
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Is this a good flavour? How is it different than the regular red Gatorade?