Add a Photo

By GATORADE
#435 in Tea
Find Energy And Sports Drinks at Target.com! Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz
Photo (1)
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.
Granite city, Il

One of my favorite Gatorade flavors! With a house full of boys, this one is the first to go!
Emma W.
Emma W.
Portland, OR

This one is best frozen. It's a bit sweet for my taste but really refreshing on a hot day!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Empire, CA

This is by far one of the drink I take to school with me. It helps my boost up my energy.
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA

One of my favorite flavors of gatorade! So refreshing and quinches your thirst!
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Newport News, VA

I love this Gatorade it is super yummy i love cherry so i really loved this
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Clarksville , TN

Gatorade is one of my favorite beverage brands. Love the taste and results of their products. My only suggestion is this bottle. I have tiny hands, and I don't like how large the bottle is. It's hard to hold and drink out of when I'm on the go. I prefer the more long bottles. But this flavor is awesome, crisp. Couldn't beat it!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Nicholasville, KY

Got a few of these, as I assumed it would taste like cherry, or something close to cherry. At first sip, you immediately smell a fruit punch scent. Not off putting at all, so you go in for a large gulp. Your first taste a watered down, artificial cherry flavor. Similar to cherry flavored cough syrup. As soon as you swallow, the aftertaste kicks in. I rancid, mildewy, fruity jumble of nasty. I don't know if I got ahold of a bad batch, because the expiration date isn't for a year, but there is something really not right with this drink. I DO NOT reccomend.
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Tempe, Az

This is my favorite flavor of Gatorade. It's such a thirst quenching flavor. I could chug it in 30 seconds flat but it tastes so good that I wanna savor it. Can't go wrong with Gatorade honestly. Way better than Powerade.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

Loved this! Reminds me of the middle part of the three coloured popsicles (rocket popsicles) not too pricey tastes great
eve f.
eve f.

This is my fave drink of this year it's soooo nice you should try it trust me it's good
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON

Is this a good flavour? How is it different than the regular red Gatorade?

Join Now