Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Stefanie I.Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Jessica L.

BY GATORADE

Find Energy And Sports Drinks at Target.com! Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz see more...

Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.
Granite city, Il
One of my favorite Gatorade flavors! With a house full of boys, this one is the first to go!
Emma W.
Emma W.
Portland, OR
This one is best frozen. It's a bit sweet for my taste but really refreshing on a hot day!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Empire, CA
This is by far one of the drink I take to school with me. It helps my boost up my energy.
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
One of my favorite flavors of gatorade! So refreshing and quinches your thirst!
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Newport News, VA
I love this Gatorade it is super yummy i love cherry so i really loved this
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Glacier Cherry is my favorite Gatorade of all time. I have been hooked on this flavor since last summer. It's very light and refreshing. I'm mainly a water drinker so when I drink Gatorade to switch things up I don't want anything to sweet. You can find it pretty much anywhere but I normally purchase it at Target and Walmart. The little bottles are the perfect size but they sell out fast. Everyone loves glacier cherry flavored Gatorade.
sarah c.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
This is the flavor i pick the most from the vending machine at my gym. it is refreshing, tart cooling cherry and helps keep me hydrated while working out. I like it but it would not be the first flavor i pick out of all the gatorade flavors there are to choose from. none the less it is my favorite flavor in the gyms vending machine.
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Tempe, AZ
This is my favorite flavor of Gatorade. It's such a thirst quenching flavor. I could chug it in 30 seconds flat but it tastes so good that I wanna savor it. Can't go wrong with Gatorade honestly. Way better than Powerade.
Cassandra K.
Cassandra K.
By far my favorite Gatorade flavor! Subtle but delicious taste! You can actually taste the cherry flavor but it is not overwhelming. Great price for amount you get. You can find this at just about any grocery or convenience store. Would recommend to everyone!
Sasha K.
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
I love this drink it has a very light fresh water cherry taste! Very refreshing! It has more electro lights than most drinks! A great alternative if you don't like coconut water! I highly recommend this to anyone who lives a healthy lifestyle!
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Is this a good flavour? How is it different than the regular red Gatorade?