Add a Photo

By GATORADE
#273 in Tea
Find Energy And Sports Drinks at Target.com! Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz
Photo (1)
Megan And Will G.
Megan And Will G.
San Antonio, TX

My absolute favorite! It's so refreshing and really quenches my thirst. It's a fresh cherry flavor, I'd recommend it cold.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

Loved this! Reminds me of the middle part of the three coloured popsicles (rocket popsicles) not too pricey tastes great
Bre H.
Bre H.

Not my favorite Gatorade but has very good flavor. Would buy again. Recommend to someone that likes cherry flavoring.
Alex B.
Alex B.

I'm not a fan of cherry flavored things but I love this one!! By far one of my favorite Gatorade sports drinks.
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos , Ca

Very great drink for the kids and also adults . Low in Calories and a great price you can find it anywhere.
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Sunbury, PA

It's pretty good and I'm not a fan of anything cherry but it has a unique taste. As long as it's ice cold
Aaron B.
Aaron B.
Flower Mound, TX

One of the best flavors. This is my go to flavor during a workout or even just a stop by at a gas station
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
Forsyth, MO

Great flavor. My kids loved this gatorade! Must try it if you like Cherry. Not to much but great flavor
tania P.
tania P.

Love this drink I recommend this to everyone so they can try it too and see how they feel about it
Eva S.
Eva S.
morehead, ky

2nd favorite Gatorade flavor kinda hard to find where I live.. I like to frEEZE IT AND DRINK IT
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON

Is this a good flavour? How is it different than the regular red Gatorade?

Join Now