Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Stefanie I.Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Jessica L.

BY GATORADE

Find Energy And Sports Drinks at Target.com! Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz see more...

Mallory M.
Newport News, VA
I love this Gatorade it is super yummy i love cherry so i really loved this
Megan And Will G.
San Antonio , TX
My absolute favorite! It's so refreshing and really quenches my thirst. It's a fresh cherry flavor, I'd recommend it cold.
elisibeth w.
Palm city, FL
I do enjoy many flavors but I love this Bc it's the cherry flavor without the red dye that I can't have. Which it was available in zero but that's okay!
Melinda S.
Little Falls, NY
Absolutely love this drink! It is my favorite Gatorade product. These are always on sale iny local grocery store, so, I never run out. Kids love them too!
Kyol T.
Xenia, OH
This is like the best one ! It has a nice taste of cherry it's not overwhelming . And it goes down smooth ! This is number one for me if you haven't tried it you are missing out
Cheyenne K.
Granite city, Il
One of my favorite Gatorade flavors! With a house full of boys, this one is the first to go!
Michael S.
Dundalk, MD
Before participating in a competitive team sport or a rigorous workout, I make sure I pack a Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry. The refreshing drink helps me refuel so I can back into the game or workout quickly.
Mollie P.
Magnolia, TX
I did not enjoy this flavor. It taste like a ludens cough drop. It was great at first but after a few sips I was done. It's still sitting in my fridge, a month later.
Sarah J.
Chillicothe, OH
Not a fan of this. It has that medicinal cherry after taste to me. I've given it a fair chance twice and just prefer the other flavors they offer.
Infinity N.
Love the fact that it's almost clear so if you spill it on something it doesn't stand. The price is good depending on where you buy it. the flavor is definitely better than the clear Powerade. I would absolutely buy this product again.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Is this a good flavour? How is it different than the regular red Gatorade?