Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Stefanie I.Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Jessica L.

BY GATORADE #58 in Sports Drinks

Find Energy And Sports Drinks at Target.com! Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz see more...

Kyol T.
Xenia, OH
This is like the best one ! It has a nice taste of cherry it's not overwhelming . And it goes down smooth ! This is number one for me if you haven't tried it you are missing out
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
I Really Don't Drink Gatorade Like That cause It Didn't Have Any Taste To It It'd Good For Working Out ND others Stuff To Keep You Hydrated Some Gatorade Taste Good and Some don't
Michael S.
Dundalk, MD
Before participating in a competitive team sport or a rigorous workout, I make sure I pack a Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry. The refreshing drink helps me refuel so I can back into the game or workout quickly.
Chiann T.
My all time favorite Gatorade!!! I love pretty much all their flavors, but this one is delish! Especially if you let it freeze just enough where it becomes slushy!
Krystal L.
Sanford, FL
Can we say yum! Put it in the freezer for an hour so it's like a frosty! We love these in my house. It's not super cherry flavored to me personally but it has a nice smooth flavor.
Mollie P.
Magnolia, TX
I did not enjoy this flavor. It taste like a ludens cough drop. It was great at first but after a few sips I was done. It's still sitting in my fridge, a month later.
Brooklinn H.
This has to be one of my favorite gatorades out of all of them!! It taste so good and it's super good after working out! It met my expectations pretty good!
Melinda S.
Little Falls, NY
Absolutely love this drink! It is my favorite Gatorade product. These are always on sale iny local grocery store, so, I never run out. Kids love them too!
elisibeth w.
Palm City, FL
I do enjoy many flavors but I love this Bc it's the cherry flavor without the red dye that I can't have. Which it was available in zero but that's okay!
Sarah J.
Chillicothe, OH
Not a fan of this. It has that medicinal cherry after taste to me. I've given it a fair chance twice and just prefer the other flavors they offer.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Is this a good flavour? How is it different than the regular red Gatorade?