Add a Photo

By GATORADE
#273 in Tea
Find Energy And Sports Drinks at Target.com! Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz
Photo (1)
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
Little Falls, NY

Absolutely love this drink! It is my favorite Gatorade product. These are always on sale iny local grocery store, so, I never run out. Kids love them too!
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Stuart, FL

I do enjoy many flavors but I love this Bc it's the cherry flavor without the red dye that I can't have. Which it was available in zero but that's okay!
I love cherry. When my brother first bought it for me, i didnt know it was cherry. I didnt look at the label but when i tasted it, i was surprised.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Chillicothe, OH

Not a fan of this. It has that medicinal cherry after taste to me. I've given it a fair chance twice and just prefer the other flavors they offer.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.

So good! Seriously the best when I'm sick or just thirsty! Lol! I'm not a huge fan of most of the favors, however I can drink this one all day!
Chad D.
Chad D.
Florence, AL

Best flavor Gatorade available by far. I drink it at work and after the gym. It meets and exceeds my expectations every time. Excellent value.
J. Juan C.
J. Juan C.
Oakland, CA

When thirst hits, there is nothing better than a nice bottle of this bad boy. It tastes great and it also gives me energy to continue my day.
Anna J.
Anna J.
Thayne, WY

Excellent flavor! Very refreshing after a day in the sun or a morning at the gym. Doesn't stain if spilled! I love to give this to my kids
Megan J.
Megan J.

This flavor of Gatorade is amazing. If I'm getting a Gatorade, this is always the one I grab. If you haven't tried it, you really should!!
Camerin F.
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO

My favorite Gatorade drink. It's my go to when I need a pep to my step while exercising. Great flavor, and makes even better Popsicles.
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON

Is this a good flavour? How is it different than the regular red Gatorade?

Join Now