Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Stefanie I.Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Jessica L.

BY GATORADE

Find Energy And Sports Drinks at Target.com! Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz see more...

Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
Gatorade is one of my favorite beverage brands. Love the taste and results of their products. My only suggestion is this bottle. I have tiny hands, and I don't like how large the bottle is. It's hard to hold and drink out of when I'm on the go. I prefer the more long bottles. But this flavor is awesome, crisp. Couldn't beat it!
Rebecca R.
I don't drink Gatorade all the time but when I do drink it I get the glacier cherry flavor it's my favorite taste a little like the white stripe on the red white and blue rocket popsicle which is also a favorite of mine. I ecspecially like it when I get it super cold nice way to cool off yummy
Infinity N.
Love the fact that it's almost clear so if you spill it on something it doesn't stand. The price is good depending on where you buy it. the flavor is definitely better than the clear Powerade. I would absolutely buy this product again.
Payge B.
Lagrange, GA
This Is a great drink I've loved it ever since I started drinking it . It's always made me feel refreshed when I drink it everyone I know loves it way more than I do and I don't blame them because they are the best drinks ever.
Kelsey B.
This Gatorade flavor is not good at all. It's the only Gatorade flavor I have ever tried that I didn't like. It's extremely unique, unlike most other Gatorade flavored that are all pretty normal in taste and fit most people's taste buds.
Hector A.
San Antonio, TX
Gatorade es una buena bebida la cual da mucha energía e hidrata a toda persona que se ejercita. Además de contener electrolitos y un buen sabor. Es una bebida para todo el mundo y la volvería a comprar las veces que fueran.
Katie W.
Raleigh, NC
BEST GATORADE EVER! I was originally a fan of the blue Gatorade, but this blows it out of the water. I'm pretty sure target has specials on them in bulk frequently, and they're pretty cheap at gas stations.
Lauren G.
Macomb, IL
This is an awesome flavor of Gatorade!! Best drank cold or even frozen so it taste like a slushie. Good change from the original flavors/colors and is usually pretty cheap at a gas station or Walmart.
Macie F.
Burlington, VT
this tastes great and i but it when there's the diet version available- it can be a lot of sugar and so a lot of time when i drink it i just end up adding some water because it does get very sweet at times. still buy it when i buy sports drink though!
Angie B.
Claremore, OK
I live off this stuff! I keep at least 4 on ice in the truck and my husband works outside so I make sure he stays stocked we love this flavor so much and when you freeze them OMG!
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Is this a good flavour? How is it different than the regular red Gatorade?