Add a Photo

By GATORADE
#273 in Tea
Find Energy And Sports Drinks at Target.com! Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz
Photo (1)
Michael S.
Michael S.
Dundalk, MD

Before participating in a competitive team sport or a rigorous workout, I make sure I pack a Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry. The refreshing drink helps me refuel so I can back into the game or workout quickly.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Raleigh, NC

BEST GATORADE EVER! I was originally a fan of the blue Gatorade, but this blows it out of the water. I'm pretty sure target has specials on them in bulk frequently, and they're pretty cheap at gas stations.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Montgomery, IL

This is an awesome flavor of Gatorade!! Best drank cold or even frozen so it taste like a slushie. Good change from the original flavors/colors and is usually pretty cheap at a gas station or Walmart.
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Sanford, FL

Can we say yum! Put it in the freezer for an hour so it's like a frosty! We love these in my house. It's not super cherry flavored to me personally but it has a nice smooth flavor.
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX

I Really Don't Drink Gatorade Like That cause It Didn't Have Any Taste To It It'd Good For Working Out ND others Stuff To Keep You Hydrated Some Gatorade Taste Good and Some don't
Angie B.
Angie B.
Claremore, OK

I live off this stuff! I keep at least 4 on ice in the truck and my husband works outside so I make sure he stays stocked we love this flavor so much and when you freeze them OMG!
Kyol T.
Kyol T.
Xenia, OH

This is like the best one ! It has a nice taste of cherry it's not overwhelming . And it goes down smooth ! This is number one for me if you haven't tried it you are missing out
Mollie P.
Mollie P.
Magnolia, TX

I did not enjoy this flavor. It taste like a ludens cough drop. It was great at first but after a few sips I was done. It's still sitting in my fridge, a month later.
Chiann T.
Chiann T.

My all time favorite Gatorade!!! I love pretty much all their flavors, but this one is delish! Especially if you let it freeze just enough where it becomes slushy!
Brooklinn H.
Brooklinn H.

This has to be one of my favorite gatorades out of all of them!! It taste so good and it's super good after working out! It met my expectations pretty good!
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON

Is this a good flavour? How is it different than the regular red Gatorade?

Join Now