Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Stefanie I.Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Jessica L.

BY GATORADE

Find Energy And Sports Drinks at Target.com! Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz see more...

Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Glacier Cherry is my favorite Gatorade of all time. I have been hooked on this flavor since last summer. It's very light and refreshing. I'm mainly a water drinker so when I drink Gatorade to switch things up I don't want anything to sweet. You can find it pretty much anywhere but I normally purchase it at Target and Walmart. The little bottles are the perfect size but they sell out fast. Everyone loves glacier cherry flavored Gatorade.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
This is the flavor i pick the most from the vending machine at my gym. it is refreshing, tart cooling cherry and helps keep me hydrated while working out. I like it but it would not be the first flavor i pick out of all the gatorade flavors there are to choose from. none the less it is my favorite flavor in the gyms vending machine.
Lexi W.
Tempe, AZ
This is my favorite flavor of Gatorade. It's such a thirst quenching flavor. I could chug it in 30 seconds flat but it tastes so good that I wanna savor it. Can't go wrong with Gatorade honestly. Way better than Powerade.
Cassandra K.
By far my favorite Gatorade flavor! Subtle but delicious taste! You can actually taste the cherry flavor but it is not overwhelming. Great price for amount you get. You can find this at just about any grocery or convenience store. Would recommend to everyone!
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
I love this drink it has a very light fresh water cherry taste! Very refreshing! It has more electro lights than most drinks! A great alternative if you don't like coconut water! I highly recommend this to anyone who lives a healthy lifestyle!
Ashley C.
Nicholasville, KY
Got a few of these, as I assumed it would taste like cherry, or something close to cherry. At first sip, you immediately smell a fruit punch scent. Not off putting at all, so you go in for a large gulp. Your first taste a watered down, artificial cherry flavor. Similar to cherry flavored cough syrup. As soon as you swallow, the aftertaste kicks in. I rancid, mildewy, fruity jumble of nasty. I don't know if I got ahold of a bad batch, because the expiration date isn't for a year, but there is something really not right with this drink. I DO NOT reccomend.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
This is such a wonderful flavor!! I usually drink Powerade due to it being the cheaper brand. Powerade's version of this is the White Cherry, As much as I love Powerade's WC, it can be a bit tart and causes me acid reflux. With Gatorade's Glacier Cherry, it's a lot sweeter and smoother. No issues with acid reflux. I drink this whenever I work hard at the gym or on a hot Summer day (Sacramento is infamous for 100+ degree days) and need to replenish my electrolytes.
Stefanie I.
Guilderland, NY
This flavor Gatorade is delicious! It's even better when it's cold but I usually can't leave it in the fridge long enough to get cold before I drink it all. It's not too sweet or overpowering. I never drink enough water so this helps me stay hydrated. It also helps increase my milk production since I'm breastfeeding. Bonus: it's usually on sale for 88 cents at my local grocery store!
Joanne W.
My husband is a person who loves to excercise by jogging. He is also a letter carrier (mailman) so he sweats a lot. Sometimes his clothes are drenched in sweat. So to replace what he's lost through perspiration he drinks a lot of gaterade. He likes the fact that it's not too sweet and very refreshing. We gave them all the time inside the fridge. Must-have.
Jamie Rose S.
I am obsessed with Gatorade and this is one of my favorite flavors. It has a unique taste that is tangy and isn't the typical cherry flavor your use to in most drinks. I tend to drink these in the summertime to stay hydrated along with water because they aren't as bad for you as drinking soda pop. I highly recommend cherry glacier Gatorade!
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Is this a good flavour? How is it different than the regular red Gatorade?