Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Jessica L.Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Stefanie I.

BY GATORADE

Find Energy And Sports Drinks at Target.com! Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry Sports Drink 32 oz see more...

Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
This is such a wonderful flavor!! I usually drink Powerade due to it being the cheaper brand. Powerade's version of this is the White Cherry, As much as I love Powerade's WC, it can be a bit tart and causes me acid reflux. With Gatorade's Glacier Cherry, it's a lot sweeter and smoother. No issues with acid reflux. I drink this whenever I work hard at the gym or on a hot Summer day (Sacramento is infamous for 100+ degree days) and need to replenish my electrolytes.
Stefanie I.
Stefanie I.
guilderland, NY
This flavor Gatorade is delicious! It's even better when it's cold but I usually can't leave it in the fridge long enough to get cold before I drink it all. It's not too sweet or overpowering. I never drink enough water so this helps me stay hydrated. It also helps increase my milk production since I'm breastfeeding. Bonus: it's usually on sale for 88 cents at my local grocery store!
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Savannah, GA
My husband is a person who loves to excercise by jogging. He is also a letter carrier (mailman) so he sweats a lot. Sometimes his clothes are drenched in sweat. So to replace what he's lost through perspiration he drinks a lot of gaterade. He likes the fact that it's not too sweet and very refreshing. We gave them all the time inside the fridge. Must-have.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I am obsessed with Gatorade and this is one of my favorite flavors. It has a unique taste that is tangy and isn't the typical cherry flavor your use to in most drinks. I tend to drink these in the summertime to stay hydrated along with water because they aren't as bad for you as drinking soda pop. I highly recommend cherry glacier Gatorade!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
I don't drink Gatorade all the time but when I do drink it I get the glacier cherry flavor it's my favorite taste a little like the white stripe on the red white and blue rocket popsicle which is also a favorite of mine. I ecspecially like it when I get it super cold nice way to cool off yummy
Macie F.
Macie F.
Burlington, VT
this tastes great and i but it when there's the diet version available- it can be a lot of sugar and so a lot of time when i drink it i just end up adding some water because it does get very sweet at times. still buy it when i buy sports drink though!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
This Gatorade flavor is not good at all. It's the only Gatorade flavor I have ever tried that I didn't like. It's extremely unique, unlike most other Gatorade flavored that are all pretty normal in taste and fit most people's taste buds.
Infinity N.
Infinity N.
Love the fact that it's almost clear so if you spill it on something it doesn't stand. The price is good depending on where you buy it. the flavor is definitely better than the clear Powerade. I would absolutely buy this product again.
Payge B.
Payge B.
Lagrange, GA
This Is a great drink I've loved it ever since I started drinking it . It's always made me feel refreshed when I drink it everyone I know loves it way more than I do and I don't blame them because they are the best drinks ever.
Hector A.
Hector A.
San Antonio, TX
Gatorade es una buena bebida la cual da mucha energía e hidrata a toda persona que se ejercita. Además de contener electrolitos y un buen sabor. Es una bebida para todo el mundo y la volvería a comprar las veces que fueran.
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Is this a good flavour? How is it different than the regular red Gatorade?