BY GATORADE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gatorade Frost® Light, Crisp Flavor.

sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Just went for nearly an hour long hike and this was greatly appreciated. even though it was not cold it still felt cool and refreshing the flavor is yummy though i am not sure what it is. I love gatorade products and they are my sports drink of choice would definitely repurchase.
Jhanae p.
Culpeper, VA
I love the mini one, there like the on the go type of drink. The frost ones are my favorite, they taste like a ice cold type of blue flavor. Especially on ice this drink makes you feel hydrated.
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
Gatorade did an amazing job on this flavor! It's different, but such a good different! There other flavors are so natural and you can find them any other sports drink or flavored water, but this flavor is only with Gatorade and I don't believe anyone else could top off this flavor!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Seriously the best flavor of Gatorade EVER! They used to make this one when I was younger and it was my go to when sick. For a long time I couldn't find it and was so happy to find it the other day. I am 37 weeks pregnant and suffer with severe HG and this is the only thing I can hold down right now. Literally a life saver. Great price, great flavor. I just hope they keep it around this time.
Bella A.
Woodhaven, MI
This is the worst Gatorade flavor ever made. The flavor is horrible. I give it one star only because it provides electrolytes. I would not buy again. However I do not recommend. Save your money on this one!
Nikkie H.
I'm addicted to this flavor. I find it best when you place the drink into the freezer and take it out a few hours later.. it's now a slushy and it's very yummy. Especially on a hot summer day.
Areli S.
This is the first time I've gotten this flavor and I can happily say I am pkeased with it. I got ot for 88 cents at Wal-mart so not so bad. If you haven't tried it do it as fast as you can.
nye m.
Los Angeles, CA
I do enjoy Gatorade Cool Frost, especially when it's frozen. It has a great taste and after taste and for anyone that has ever had Gatorade, knows this is one of the best!
Philip D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love this flavor. I only bought the Gatorade brand because I had a coupon for a discount price. Hey i love to save money. I really like the bursting flavor. The store but I bought this from didn't really have much to choose from but I chose this one and well glad I did. Earlier this bottle has the actual Arctic Blitz juice in it but water is good for you too I had to fill it up with something I was thirsty
Tabatha R.
I love Gatorade Frost. It really quenches my thirst unlike some drinks that only increase thirst. It has a cool crisp flavor which is always a plus. After drinking a Gatorade Frost I feel reenergized and ready to continue on with my activities.