BY GATORADE #10 in Sports Drinks

Gatorade Frost®Light, crisp flavor. see more...

Hillary S.
My little boy loves to go to the beach! And the easiest way to keep him hydrated while at the beach is to throw some of the Gatorade Frost Arctic Blast drinks in our cooler! They stay cold for the perfect amount of time and he drinks them right up! I would highly recommend these to anybody packing up and heading to the beach this summer to stay cool and refreshed!
Aimee S.
Gatorade Frost Arctic Blitz is one of my new favorite flavors but the packaging is the same as every other Gatorade so it does not stand out! The flavor is really good and I would definitely recommend it to other people but they are getting expensive so I usually only buy them when they're on sale or if I have a coupon.
Laura S.
Chelmsford, MA
I get a headache when I get dehydrated and gatorade is one of my go-tos when I feel the dehydration headache coming on. I love the taste, though anyone that doesn't like somewhat artificial tasting beverages might not like it. I keep it on hand if I am going to be outside a lot and it is a must have for when I am sick.
Ashley C.
Dallas, TX
This is a must for my family to have Gatorade to hydrate me and my family. The different values of favor and taste they offer. It's okay to have water but Gatorade help when you are running around and play to quirts that taste. Plus once you been in water you want something instead of water.
Somer M.
Punta Gorda, FL
I love grabbing a huge pack of these on a hot summer day and hitting the beach! So refreshing when it's hot outside and it's thirst quenching. I like that these aren't too sweet. I can chug a whole bottle and not feel totally nauseated by the amount of sugar. Love love love!
Amanda R.
Clinton, TN
This stuff is awesome! It is one of the only drinks that everyone in my house can agree on packing to take with us. It's our beach drink, our park drink, anytime! my fiance even takes it with him working outside in the heat all day. it keeps him hydrated and happy!
Clarisse T.
I love this drink. its a must when my husband and i go out. i always make sure he gets this for me and he knows now every time. its refreshing. its tasty. its just all around a great drink to have. especially on hot summer days. even nights.
Katherine K.
Love these for when I'm playing soccer and other sports. I will always love this drink and company. Nice hard bottles. Definitely worth the money and the drink is great. Going to buy again! I always have them in my house now.
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
This is my favorite Gatorade of all time. It is the only one I grab for. The taste is sweet and refreshing always. There's is an aftertaste but it always reminds me of gushers weirdly lol. I definitely recommend this to all!
Mandy F.
Bellevue, NE
My boys love these during football season & summer. This is their new favorite flavor! You can usually find them on sale during the summer and get them for less than 50 cents per bottle. A cheaper & better soda alternative.