BY GATORADE #89 in Sports Drinks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Britton C.
Full time nursing requires me to stay super hydrated. I was feeling tired of water so bought this flavor of Gatorade. I typically don’t drink sports drinks because they taste really salty to me. But this flavor is so yummy. I will repurchase again and again.
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
I love having these around for staying hydrated. These are affordable and convenient to throw in the gym bag...diaper bag..or what have you. I love having these around whenever i get to feel sick.. I highly recommend to having these in the home.
Kaydee C.
Favorite Gatorade flavor ever. I will choose this flavor over any other one. I look for it specifically whenever I want a Gatorade. I don’t know what to relate it to, but try it. I definitely recommend.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
While at the store looking for a delicious drink to quench my thirst, I couldn't help but buy this specific flavor by Gatorade. It's a very cool and light taste. It's not too sweet but almost tastes like berries to me. It really quenched my thirst. I love this flavor.
Elizabeth C.
Joshua Tree, CA
This gatorade does the job of being refreshing, but I really dislike the flavor. Based on the color, I thought it would be more icy - but this is not at all. It tastes somewhat citrusy? I didn't think it tasted like honeydew and watermelon at all. I thought it smelled like vomit. I definitely would not purchase this flavor again.
Tina B.
Selden, NY
Best. Gatorade. Everrr. Its kind of hard to find around here, so I stock up when I see it. It was my go-to all summer long. I have to admit.. I haven't been a fan of other blue or green Gatorades, but this is tops! I highly recommend!
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
My kids love these gatorades!!!! They are fairly priced and small enough to where you can just throw one in their backpack. Very refreshing, especially when they are playing sports or work up a sweat!!! I'd Definitely recommend these.
Miranda V.
This is one of my favorite drinks! It’s always taste so fresh and good. It’s really refreshing on a hot summer day and had such a sweet crisp taste! I really enjoy this and buy it almost everytime I see it. Highly recommend
Amber M.
At first it kinda tasted like a mellow lemonade..Then after I kept drinking it I kinda think its more of a honeydew flavor..It's something I'm not used to so I can't pin point the exact taste..I got mine cause I was going to have a long busy day and seen it on a shelf and never tried it before so I thought might as well try something different.SO I bought it and I wouldn't mind purchasing it again.
JoAnn H.
Richmond Hill, GA
We've had the honor of coaching little league baseball for over 20 years now and have been through our fair share of sports drinks and flavors. Gatorade Frost Arctic Blitz Thirst Quencher is a team favorite. Perfectly balanced notes of sweet and sour are palate pleasing to our 7-8 year old team members and their coaches. Gatorade Frost Arctic Blitz is a proven winner for our team !
Pam L.
Bonnyville, Alberta
I've never tried this flavor is it good?
Ivanna Y.
Leitchfield, KY
I have noticed the new flavors of Gatorade and love trying out the new tastes. I recently purchased this one but I'm curious what others think it tastes like? I can't pinpoint what the flavor is. What is it really supposed to taste like? Do you like the new flavor? Is it here to stay or only temporary?
S D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this stuff!!!!!! The best so hydrating so good my favorite yummmmmm Gatorade is the best!!!!!!'