BY GATORADE #23 in Sports Drinks

JoAnn H.
JoAnn H.
Richmond Hill, GA
We've had the honor of coaching little league baseball for over 20 years now and have been through our fair share of sports drinks and flavors. Gatorade Frost Arctic Blitz Thirst Quencher is a team favorite. Perfectly balanced notes of sweet and sour are palate pleasing to our 7-8 year old team members and their coaches. Gatorade Frost Arctic Blitz is a proven winner for our team !
Erin V.
Erin V.
aurora , OH
It tastes like a blue ICEE. It is so good and refreshing. It is easily my new favorite flavor. They are a little more expensive than Powerade but you can literally TASTE the difference. It's my new go to drink when I'm running around. I just hate how large and odd shaped the bottles are. It's hard to lug around in my diaper bag. It is very YUMMY
Lizzie S.
Lizzie S.
I love this drink so so much! For one its a really fun, bright, and summerly color. two the flavor is actually really yummy and refreshing. And three it really does keep you hydrated and quenches your thirst. I like to take this to the beach and to Disney in the hot Florida summer's because It actually helps keep me cool and hydrated.
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm not really a fan of Gatorade but I like to give them a try every now and then! Well this flavor I tell ya! It's literally just water with a pinch of flavor. I thought I was going To enjoy at least a little taste of the Arctic Blitz but I guess I was wrong. The look of the light blue drink is to die for!..just not the flavor...
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
I loved the color and name of this product. I love Gatorade and love trying their new flavors. this drink wasn't as I expected since it kinda tasted like the "light" rain type Gatorade. the new Icy Charge tasted so much better. it doesn't list what ingredients create this flavor and I can't pinpoint the taste either
Alex W.
Alex W.
Simpsonville, SC
I have always been a fan of Gatorade drinks and preferred them over other brands. While I usually stick to a few top choices when buying, I decided to try this flavor and really like it! These drinks keep me hydrated when it's hot outside and keep me wanting more when I run out!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
I just got this flavor the other day. I picked it because it was a cool color! Cause I'm an adult like that! But the flavor was really good and as usual it rehydrated me. Being pregnant it's easy to get dehydrated and Gatorade does the trick. Along with water of course ;)
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Chesterfield, VA
Love Gatorade. Love this flavor. Is it lame to say I love the color?? This is my absolute favorite color so of course the drink caught my eye before heading to my son's soccer game. Always a bonus that it tastes delicious as well! I'll definitely be buying again.
Gabriel m.
Gabriel m.
The flavor is good but i prefer powerade because it gives me the extra kick i need while play basketball. Although this drink does keep me refreshed just as much as powerade. Over all gatorade did good with this flavor. I would repurchase this drink later on.
Levia C.
Levia C.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
I don't like the amount of sugar in this and I don't believe it's healthy in the least, but it does taste good. I prefer water but will use gatorade. This is one of their best flavors, and my husband's favorite. I will buy it sparingly again in the future.
Pam L.
Pam L.
Bonnyville, Alberta
I've never tried this flavor is it good?
Ivanna Y.
Ivanna Y.
Raeford, NC
I have noticed the new flavors of Gatorade and love trying out the new tastes. I recently purchased this one but I'm curious what others think it tastes like? I can't pinpoint what the flavor is. What is it really supposed to taste like? Do you like the new flavor? Is it here to stay or only temporary?
S D.
S D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this stuff!!!!!! The best so hydrating so good my favorite yummmmmm Gatorade is the best!!!!!!'