Gatorade® Foods 24121 Fruit Punch uploaded by Birnalisis C.Gatorade® Foods 24121 Fruit Punch uploaded by Esther C.

BY GATORADE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thirst quencher contains a proprietary formula of electrolytes, carbohydrates, and flavor to provide the optimal hydration solution to use before, during, and after training and competition. Electrolytes help regulate a number of body functions, and athletes who suffer from a substantial electrolyte deficit may experience muscle cramping, heat stress and fatigue. Gatorade replenishes fluids and provides electrolytes and carbohydrates for fast rehydration and energy boosting. Gatorade comes premixed in a convenient 24 oz. sports bottle. Item is not returnable. Made in USA.

Tawne B.
Evansville, IN
Love Gatorade, almost no matter the flavor. Exactly what I need on my way out the door in the morning on the way to work to make me feel like I am hydrating myself, or after a long run or workout. These bottles are convenient and can be reusable as well. Try and look for these in bulk packaging at a Sam's club or similar retailer and you cannot beat the deals. Even the powdered Gatorade option is surprisingly tasty.
Addy K.
Alexandria, VA
My dad always bought this after baseball games. The sugary red hurt my teeth but i always slurped it down anyways because of how much i loved the flavor. Aesthetically pleasing packaging, and nice flavor. I prefer orange flavor myself though.
Esther C.
I love the fruit punch taste! Especially the bottles. Tastes awesome as a slushy (: I love these bottles with the twist top. great for me and great for kids (less spills). Plus if you'd like you can reuse these bottles!
Cassie P.
Great product! Love fruit punch and this one is really tasty! Only thing I don't like is the the top they used as it can spray some. Blue one is really good too!
April W.
Seneca, MO
I love Gatorade. These taller bottled with the stay on lids are my favorite. I like to get the grape and half freeze it then shake it up and its like a slushy :)
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
When I'm thirsty and don't want anything that is too sweet to drink this is what I get. After drinking Gatorade, I do feel really refresh and somehow it satisfied my thirst.
Viktoria B.
Paramus, NJ
Fruit punch has always been my favorite flavor. Its the best after a night of drinking and your hung over. Really helps replenish your body.
Justine A.
2061 reviews
I love Gatorade. I buy it weekly and the fruit punch is one of my favorite flavors. I do prefer the G2 to the regular Gatorade though.
Ally L.
This is quite nice, because it's not overly sweet and still hydrates and replaces electrolytes after exercise as needed.
Nicole L.
Silver Spgs, NV
Too much sugar! But oh so flavorful! I don't buy Gatorade often, but when I do, it's gone quick! The kids love it.
Addy K.