Gatorade Flow™ Kiwi Strawberry Sports Drink 28 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Julie C.

BY GATORADE

With a legacy over 40 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Flow has full flavor with a uniquely smooth finish that hydrates better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes. see more...

Jonee G.
Denmark , SC
It's a great way to quench your thirst especially while playing sports! After practice this is my go to drink. And it doesn't leave a after taste. The cost is a bit height for a sports drink but I'll continue to spend my money on a good product!
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Gatorade Flow™ Kiwi Strawberry Sports Drink 28 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle such a yummy flavor! It’s good after you do a hike! Gives you back energy man the packaging is different from there normal packaging! I like that
Kara L.
Plant city , FL
Super smooth and not salty tasting like most of the Gatorade products. Very light and not too sweet m. Goes perfect with any meal or in place of water in my opinion. I love Gatorade but these flow* are amazing!
Erica R.
Sellersville
Crisp and refreshing! The taste isn't over powering. The label design is simple but clear with nutrition facts. Definitely will buy this product again when I need a hydration boost!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,058 reviews
This tastes great! I love the strawberry kiwi combination. Very fruity and refreshing. I'm not sure how this compare to the original Gatorade or if it's the same formula with different packaging. I would definitely repurchase this and try out different flavors!
Jenifer R.
Aurora
I love this drink expecially because im a soccer player and always looking for new sports drnks to try. This product is affordable and easy to find at stores