BY GATORADE

With a legacy over 50 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher hydrates better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes.

Water, Sugar, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Gum Arabic, Glycerol Ester Of Rosin, Yellow 6, Red 40

Buy on Amazon
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
This is a great flavor I just discovered!- I love melons, and tropical fruit flavors this really hit the spot!- taste just like melon!- it’s amazing!- I love it!- I would buy again!
Miranda G.
Evansville, IN
I love this drink!! Sometimes I need to change it up from drinking water I have tried many Gatorade products but this is refreshing not to sweet yet gives me the right amount of flavor to soothe my sweet tooth!Gatorade® Fierce® Melon
By far the best Gatorade EVER made! The taste is so good it's like biting into a real melon and it's addicting.... Once you taste it believe me it will be the only type of Gatorade you reach for. I bought one tried it and went back the next day and literally bought every last one they had on stock. You won't regret trying it!
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
This has got to be one of my favorite drinks and the taste is so refreshing. I freeze it and take it out at 8:00a.m and by lunch time at 12:50pm, I have just enough not frozen almost like a slushy.
A G.
I always love drinking these when I am competing in an athletic event or when I am sick. This size is really good for sports because it will last you the entire meet. The taste wasn't the best but I would drink it again.
Stephanie B.
Kyle, TX
This is by far my favorite Gatorade flavor so far. It taste like cantaloupe. It reminds me of summer. It reminds me of a Mexican drink called aguas fracas.
Kourtnee C.
My favorite flavor of Gatorade, tastes just like fresh sweet melons. Also, mixes super well with Ciroc peach vodka!
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
This is the best Gatoraid flavor next the cucumber lime! Gatoraid never fails when you need a hydration boost.
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
I really like Gatorade . This flavor is so nice too. I like that it's not overpowering. It's great for sports
Lupita D.