Gatorade® Fierce® Green Apple Sports Drink 20 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Courteny C.Gatorade® Fierce® Green Apple Sports Drink 20 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Courteny C.Gatorade® Fierce® Green Apple Sports Drink 20 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Kelly L.

BY GATORADE #67 in Sports Drinks

The one and only. With a legacy over 40 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Fierce has a bold, intense flavor that hydrates better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes. see more...

Kelly L.
Kerman, CA
I really like this Green Apple Gatorade. It's my favorite flavor. It meet my expectations. I like that it doesn't have as much syrup as others. The value is pretty good but it's on the expensive side. I would still recommend this drink to anyone.
Cristina T.
Redford , MI
Gatorade® Fierce® Green Apple Sports Drink 20 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle I just love this flavor. It taste so refreshing and not to sweet. I love drinking this type of drinks especially cold. It really hydrate you.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Got this at Sams Club it came with two other flavors also strawberry watermelon and tropical mango. I personally like the green apple the best. Taste refreshing and similar to apple juice. I would totally buy it again!
Tamara P.
All I can say is this green apple gatorade taste so GOOD! It's not too sweet and has no funny after taste. If you want to drink something different during your workouts then give this a try! Highly recommended!
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I am in love with this flavor now. At first I was put off by the fact it tastes like a melted down jolly rancher, but now that's what I love about it! Just cool yourself off with this amazing drink and you will not be disappointed.
Eric S.
Irondale , AL
It's has a great green apple flavor. This is my favorite flavor sports drink by far. Excellent on a hot day
angila h.
My favorite flavor hands down. Little hint of green apple so it's not too sweet!! Great thirst quencher
Courteny C.
Marysville, CA
Very good flavor, definitely different from all the other favors they have! But don't see it at very many stores
Stephanie L.
Do you like green lifesavers? This Gatorade taste exactly like that. Instead of having candies, you can save "some" calories by drinking this sweet Gatorade! The Gatorade does change your lip colour.
amanda b.
Pendleton, OR
Does this give a bad after taste?