BY GATORADE #17 in Sports Drinks

Gatorade fierce blue cherry 32 oz see more...

• "I wish you could buy 24 pack of those but why can't you ...3 Answers
  • What are the best flavors?5 Answers
  • How is the taste of this Gatorade?7 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I love gaterade but seriously this blue cherry and white cherry are two of my favorite flavors. " in 6 reviews
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
When I used to play softball, this was my absolutely favorite drink. It kept me hydrated and was so tasty too. They are inexpensive and easy to find. I like to keep my refrigerator stocked up with these. They are great for treating headaches too.
Bonnie L.
This is one of my favorite drinks! It really helps you stay hydrated throughout the day no matter what you are doing. It always tastes so fresh. It is really refreshing on a hot summer day. I just wish it didn't have as much sugar. Over, great product and great to drink while you are working out!
Jenna L.
I really feel like Gatorade doesn't help with thirst. It may do something inside your body that I couldn't distinguish, but really when I drank it instead of water, I just ended up that much more thirsty. The blue is really tasty though, so if I 'm bored with water I might drink it.
Jennifer B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
My favorite Gatorade flavor! It tastes so unique and it's cool that it's blue. This is one of the only drinks that helps combat my thirst. It's also very inexpensive. I would recommend this flavor to someone who loves sweet and fruity drinks and needs something to quench their thirst.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
this flavor is really good..i thought i wouldnt like it but i really do..great flavor and i have recently purchased it again and its really affordable..i recommend for anyone to at least try it and judge for yourself...
Alicia B.
This is my favorite flavor of Gatorade in the world! It has such a unique flavor I don't even know how to describe it. It's super affordable, but I don't find myself purchasing it that often due to the amount of sugar. Drinking this entire bottle is like drinking one can of soda; while there's a lot more to drink I just don't want to consume that much sugar. Really wish they would make this in a low calorie version.
Evelina R.
Typical “blue” taste. Taste you expect when you order a blue slushie. When you open it up and take a whiff, it smells like a melted Rocket Pop. I initially thought the taste would heavy on the cherry, especially since both the G-lightning bolt and the word "Cherry" are denoted in bright red colors. However, the flavor is more akin to taking a blue raspberry freeze pop, melting it, and adding two and a half cups of water. It's a very watered down flavor. Overall, it's not awful, but it's also not great.
stef👑♏️ C.
winter haven
Love this for when I'm feeling sick to help me get that energy back. Most gatorade flavors are good. Love to drink these when I'm doing physical activities or just on a hot day in general.
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
Love this flavor, my family drinks gatorade non stop, husband and son take it to work and school. We are picky with flavors, some flavors tend to taste rough when out of breathe, but this flavor is pretty good. Doesn't taste salty and I like to drink them when I take my medication, it kills off the taste of sour from my pills.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This Gatorade tastes pretty awesome. It's weird that it's blue cherry because that just doesn't seem natural, but Gatorade never said it was natural. It's great for after working out or if you're sick because it helps replenish your electrolytes and makes you feel a little better. I definitely recommend this to others.
Niccole S.
Pottstown, PA
Do you prefer Gatorade Fierce Blue Cherry cold or straight off the shelf?
Maribel C.
What flavors of Gatorade do you all recommend?
LaDeidra L.
What are the best flavor of gatorade?
Tanya O.
Are there other blue gatorade?
sherrie d.
Marlborough, MA
Why are the G ones not as full of flavor as the regular Gatorade?