Gatorade® Fierce® Blue Cherry

by Gatorade

With a legacy over 50 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher hydrates better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes.

Water, Sugar, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Modified Food Starch, Glycerol Ester Of Rosin, Blue 1

I probably sound very weird but I've never drank Gatorade in my life ! Do they give you energy ?!
Whats a good weight gain supplement? I'm like 105 pounds and would like to gain just a few pounds so i look a little healthier.
Start your review of Gatorade® Fierce® Blue Cherry!
Product Highlights
This flavor is pretty good at first but after a while it gets to be too much. in reviews
Sarah T.
Middletown, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Gatorade® Fierce® Blue Cherry uploaded by Sarah T.
This flavor is decent. I usually hate anything with cherry but it's not overwhelming. It does the job and it's nice to have on hand during the summer
Taylor W.
Brazoria, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
One of our favorites from Gatorade! It’s great tasting and great quality! It’s our goto when we are wanting something sweet to drink and trying to stay away from soda! It’s very affordable & the amount of product you get is awesome! We will continue to purchase these!
Ale A.
San Antonio, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Gatorade® Fierce® Blue Cherry uploaded by Ale A.
Purchased at: Costco
Perfect for my family with all busy days. Husband works as an ac technician and is perfect for hydrates on attics. Also for those kids play dates on park or even to keep them on house!! I buy this brand always!
Stephanie M.
Ashland, KY
Super tasty! Definitely will hydrate you, good for after playing games, or even if you’re sick!
Dawn E.
Donalds, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Gatorade is my family's go-to sports drink brand. It has a great number of electrolytes to keep you hydrated. Gatorade isn't watered down. It comes in several really good flavors such as my favorite Blue Cherry. You can get your favorite Gatorade flavors at a great price anywhere you go. Pick some up today before this heat defeats you.
Hermina G.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This particular Gatorade is so flavorful I love Gatorade because when it's hot outside and your walking or jogging and exercising it definitely puts the electrolytes back into your body it cools your body off and it makes you feel energized I would definitely recommend this product and I will be the first to tell you that is very reasonable to purchase single or a six pack
Tara Z.
Frostburg
Gatorade® Fierce® Blue Cherry uploaded by Tara Z.
Love the taste and it definitely satisfied my thirst. One of my favorite Gatorade flavors. Gatorade's Blue Cherry drink is so awesome! To the point that Ive actually talked to total strangers to try it when I see them in the aisle if I see them debating on Gatorade flavors
Callie C.
indiantown
oh let me begin to say how this product from gatorade is so hydrating and the flavor tops it off , when im in my workouts and need a quick drink this my go to . make this yours too .
Cryztal S.
West Richland , WA
Perfect for Keeping yourself hydrated and Healthy! I Absolutely love this flavor and love Gatorade, Definitely my Go to drink when working out or Running errands. Always makes me feel alive instead of depleted. I always Recommend this to anyone that is looking for a Great Drink. Gatorade® Fierce® Blue Cherry a must try!!
Sydney M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is my all time fav Gatorade they have! It's almost like the cool blue mixed with a berry flavor! So good