BY GATORADE #3 in Sports Drinks

Gatorade cool blue sports drink 20 oz, 8 pk see more...

Samantha M.
Kannapolis, NC
Review for: Gatorade Cool Blue Sports Drink 12 fl oz 12 pk more...
Do you know what it's like to immediately start reversing an aggressive hangover? Because there isn't a better cure than a cool blue gatorade and some Excedrin. It taste so great - especially a cold one, and starts hydrating you back to life after one too many tequila shots.  Or, ya know, running. If you're into that kinda thing.
Steffani P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Gatorade Cool Blue Sports Drink 20 oz, 8 pk, Gatorade Cool Blue Sports Drink 12 fl oz 12 pk more...
One of my favorite flavors hands down! The only problem I have is that they just taste too sugary sometimes. Otherwise, I love it! The packaging is classic and I would definitely tell others to purchase!
Steve M.
Never leave Home without one. My fridge is always packed with these. Delicious flavor and does the trick when I need it. Forever buyer of a timeless product. I’ll never do another grocery shopping trip without throwing as many of these as I can in my cart.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
Review for: Gatorade Cool Blue Sports Drink 20 oz, 8 pk more...
Out of all the Gatorade flavors Cool Blue is my favorite. Out of everyone I know I’m the only one who likes the cool blue ones but it’s because the flavor is just one of a kind. Most of the time gatorades are very light , like the flavor is balanced out. They’re not too sweet with too much syrup/flavor and they’re not too light. But these Gatorades , they’re different and that’s why I love them so much. They are so rich in flavor and there’s no other Gatorade like them. They’re not light , the flavor is so there and I love it. I could drink them all the time and I do because I always am working outside and in the heat we all like to drink gatorades and water. They really come in handy. I highly recommend them. These are my favorite
Isabella E.
I feel like as a kid this was all I used to drink, but as an adult it is so much more beneficial to my fitness routine! I definitely recommend these to replenish your electrolytes after a hard workout and not only does it re-hydrate, but it tastes amazing as well! There is quite a bit of sugar so try to take it easy if you are not doing anything to burn that sugar.
Kaitlyn L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I played soccer my entire life and Gatorade was always a go to item for me! It replenished me and I liked pretty much every flavor I ever tried.  However, there is just nothing better for you body than H2O and I wish Gatorade was not so bad for you.  There is just way too much sugar, but that is why it tastes so great!
Alexa R.
Love Gatorade especially days that I feel like I need to replenish my electrolytes after a hard workout. Even when I'm sick with a stomach bug I believe it's the best to keep you hydrated and a great way to get some electrolytes. Recommend but don't drink too often because it's high in sugar.
Yasmin A.
I turn to drinks like these so I can cut down on my soda intake. So, I love grabbing one of these occasionally and they do taste amazing,of course. However. unless you're really active and working out, this drink isn't very healthy for you-at all. It isn't my favorite "healthy" alternative drink, but it does keep me hydrated throughout the day when I know I'm going to out all day-especially in the heat!
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These have such a good flavor. I love the taste and the drink. However, they are more pricey than other brands or the generic store brand. I also like a variety when I buy a multipack and not just one flavor. I still buy these occasionally but there are better alternatives.
Farah J.
I wish these didn't have so much sugar. I only drink these when I am sick and really need to electrolytes otherwise its water for me. Flavor is great. Taste better than the diet one they off. I usually buy from coscto or when on sale. There are other flavors I like
Arnika R.
Gatorade or Powerade?
SALLY M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Does anyone else like to partially freeze their Gatorade to make it slushy?
Jana P.
Laurel, MS
Does this taste better than the red Gatorade
Denis S.