BY GATORADE #90 in Sports Drinks

With a legacy over 50 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher hydrates better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes.

Water, Sugar, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Gum Arabic, Natural Flavor, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Glycerol Ester Of Rosin, Yellow 5, Yellow 6

• I'm really picky about my Gatorade because it always stay...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor of Gatorade? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shelbi W.
Phoenix, AZ
Yummy yummy yummy! Who doesn't love orange Gatorade?? It's the best for when you are sick.. or feeling like you need a extra hydration boost that water can not fill! It's not expensive and seems to always be on sale.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
I picked this up for a road trip. This stuff tastes great! I typically will buy just regular Gatorade but wanted something different. I love the orange citrus taste. I would definitely purchase this again and try out other flavors.
Sophina A.
The flavor was pretty decent. The only thing is that it tasted just like the lemon lime one that Gatorade already has. I was just expecting a different kind of taste which wasn't present.
Janine C.
This is my absolute favorite flavor of Gatorade! super refreshing as always and I just really like the taste. not too citrus-y though like the flavor suggests.
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
My kids beg for this at the store. It's always great to keep in the fridge year round. Tastes great and is slightly better then the other juice they like.
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
This is the only Gatorade flavor. She has this for soccer practice and soccer games. It works well in hydrating her especially when it is really hot out.
Tasha C.
I love this in the summer for staying hydrated. On hot days I put one in the freezer until it get a little bit slushy, very refreshing!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
My favorite flavor. I’ve always loved Gatorade and this always made me feel refreshed. I always find this one first before moving on.
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Great drink after working out! Makes me feel brand new again. there a wide variety of flavors so you have to find ones you like.
Janet C.
Great flavor! I mainly drink this for migraine relief. They really do work. I recommend it to anyone with headaches.
Alexis L.
What's your favorite flavor of Gatorade?
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
I'm really picky about my Gatorade because it always stays on my tongue or tastes bad. I was wondering if this flavor is actually worth the investment