BY GATOR HAMMOCK #89 in Hot Sauce

Similar in recipe to the original Gator Hammock and Swamp Gator, but this Gator packs the most heat of all. It'll take a bite out of ya.

Jena S.
This combo of herbs and spices make this sauce so good!! It will seriously make you want to put that *ish on everything from sandwiches, burgers, ribs, shrimp!! I love some gator sauce.. GO DAWGS!!! Gator Hammock Lethal Gator Hot Sauce
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Ashley F.
Best hot sauce ever! Hot but not crazy hot and so flavorful! Just a good sauce! it tastes great on everything! Chicken, fish pizza what ever you wanna put it on it will taste great. Even just diping veg in it and you not only have a yummy snack but a really healthy one.
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
My mom had some of this stuff and it had a kick to it and was still packed with flavor. This is some pretty good stuff. I buy it when I can find it.
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
My husband absolutely loves this hot sauce. I don't remember where we purchased it at, but it's well worth every dollar!
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
This hot sauce is one of my favorites. My children put it on nearly everything! It's great on chicken and on hamburgers.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is my husbands go to hot sauce. He makes the best hot wings with this sauce. It is very spicey though.
Lupee P.
Fullerton, CA
If you like spicy this is definitely a must on your list. The taste is just so amazing
Maria Joy C.
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Hot sauce and gators! Two of my favourite things! This is a sauce I can really get behind!
Dawn M.
I was just wondering how hot this hot sauce was?
Fallon O.
Howell, NJ
I usually prefer a Texas Pete or Louisiana hot sauce over a Tabasco mainly because it's thicker and has a more spicy than hot flavor, is this product similar to any of these ?
Its it good and on what foods
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
1-10 on the spicy scale? I only like a little spice. Lol
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I usually use tobacco because it has the best flavor and is really spicy I was wondering if this stuff had a good flavor to it? And is it actually Spicey?