BY GATINEAU

Suitable for even the most sensitive skin Gatineau Gentle Silk Cleanser carefully yet effectively removes make up dirt and impurities from your skin leaving it feeling soft and refreshed. The soothing ingredients calm your skin without upsetting its natural pH balance. Directions of Use: Apply to face morning and night using your hands then rinse with water. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Justine A.
This cleanser is great for my sensitive skin. I received a sample size in my Lookfantastic box. It is a cream cleanser but applies nicely and is non irritating. I use this along with my No7 day cream and my skin feels great.
Katherine C.
Denstone, Uttoxeter
I wasn't a fan of this cleanser. It's a cream based cleanser, I didn't feel like it really cleansed my skin well and I didn't like the scent. I will not be repurchasing and I am disapointed overall.