Gather Foods Thunderbird Real Food Bar, 1.7 oz

by thunderbird

Food Bar, Hazelnut + Coffee + Maca, Wrapper 1.7 OZ Paleo certified. Certified gluten-free. Non GMO Project verified. nongmoproject.org. Vegan. No added sugar. Grain free. Only 148 calories. Crafted in Austin Texas. Energy for today, health for...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gather Foods Thunderbird Real Food Bar, 1.7 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 8
5,609 reviews
After finding these bars on a post from an Influenster member I knew I had to get them for my daughter who is a vegetarian. I ordered them from Amazon and when she opened the box she freaked out!!! She loved them and wanted to know where i got them and how I found them!! They are perfect for college students on the go, they taset great and they are so healthy and good for you!!

Looking for your answer?