Gateway Laptop Computer GATEWAY Intel Pentium Quad-core N3520 uploaded by Priscilla M.

BY GATEWAY #41 in Laptops

High-quality computing technology can travel everywhere you go with the gateway intel pentium quad-core n3520 laptop computer. With new-generation processors, you can expertly touch up family photos and video footage, watch streaming video or dvds with high-definition picture quality on the crisp 15.6" screen, and even tap and swipe your way online with gateway's 10-point touch feature. Slender and lightweight with an eye-catching pattern design, this laptop is easy to carry and a delight to show off. see more...

Minnorea G.
Miami
Me encanta como el ser huma ha evolucionano esoecialmente la mujer, yo misma soy una mujer de mas de 50 años y me ido preparando poco a poco en superar los miedos de la tecnología y ahora me siento mucho mejor mas libre con mas oportunidades de saber de ver cosas y hacerlas porq venci el miedo a la tecnología, te recomiendo sigas y me encantaria una de estas para seguir es una excelente oportunidad para mi y mi desarrollo, gracias por la oportunidad.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
Techie Expert Level 1
I have had this laptop for four years. It has dud everything that it needs to do for me. I have experienced problems with it running slow and blacking out. It was affordable. It does have a lot of storage which is a plus. It is updated to windows 10 and I love it. Very sleek and simple to use. There are also a lot of apps and widgets that make this laptop fun.
Shaylee M.
I liked this laptop just not as much as I like my MacBook Pro! I was pretty impressed as I usually don't like computer/smartphone products unless they're iPhone. But this laptop is easy to figure out and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a laptop but doesn't want to spend a lot of money!
Arica S.
Best computer I have used in a few years have had it for a good while now and overall happy with everything about it. It's affordable and easy to navigate. Great picture and fast processor. Simple to use and does everything I need to with school and plus more.
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
I am a college student who just accomplished my associates degree and I am now pursuing my bachelor's degree and this has been my ride or die pc through it all. It processes quickly and has safely stored my many assignments and research projects. I haven't had even one major crisis with this pc.
Kim G.
Delaware, OH
I purchased my Gateway for graduate school. I have had it almost a year now and the only thing I do not like about it is the fact that it almost always has to be plugged in, which makes it very difficult as a student. Having to make sure I'm near an outlet in order to type a paper or research makes it quite frustrating.
Candace S.
I love it... my daughter is helping me work it. she needed it for school. if it wasn't for my parents she wouldn't have this one at all and its still hard for her to see
Chevelle C.
The laptop is everything I need. I didn't like the warranty that came with it, it would have cost me money out of pocket just to send it off to view whats wrong with it. then cost of what could be wrong with it and try and fix it.
Monse F.
I have a Gateway laptop I have a Gateway laptop and have been using I have a Gateway laptop and have been using it for 2 years and has never given me any problems
heather s.
Dillonvale
I love my new laptop. I bought this for my business and it really lives up to my day to day use. I am on my laptop a total of probably bout 12 hours a day. No problems and i have had this for over a year.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
If you were to buy a laptop what brand would you prefer?
Destiny R.