Gateway 15.6

Gateway 15.6" Laptop PC (NE52224U) with 1TB Hard Drive, 6GB Memory -

BY GATEWAY #58 in Laptops

The gateway 15.6" laptop pc (ne52224u) with 1tb hard drive, 6gb memory is an advanced touch screen laptop. The gateway laptop features built-in bluetooth and webcam, 1tb hard drive capacity with a 5400 rpm speed, built in speakers and a high-definition, led widescreen display. This isn't just a pc computer, this is the next generation of laptop technology with better display, more features, more speed and more capacity. In this caseless isn't more. More is more. see more...

Gateway 15.6
Gateway 15.6" Laptop PC (NE52224U) with 1TB Hard Drive, 6GB Memory -
Not bad for a laptop. It has so much space, and the memory, wow! Also, 15.6 inches? The size is perfect. It's pricey, I mean the hard drive is 1 Terra byte , but Gateway is a good laptop.
Brooke E.
This was the first laptop I ever owned, and it was great for a starting computer. It had plenty of storage for me, and was very useful. It was perfect for school with all of the hard drive and memory it offers. It also doesn't weigh much, and can handle almost any task. I could open a bunch of programs on the laptop and it would still run smoothly. I did have to replace it within 4 years, but that is to be expected with any laptop.
Catherine B.
This was my first laptop I ever got and it is amazing. Sadly it fell and broke but I loved this laptop so much. The speed and clarity of the screen was inedible and the battery life was very nice! I would definitely repurchase this laptop in the future because it was very handy, portable, and I could rely on it to hold a lot of media and data that I had for school projects and a ton of pictures.
Kylee S.
Mt Holly Spgs, PA
I've had some issues with this laptop (lagging, issues downloading and uploading files, internet connectivity) however once reset these issues were resolved and I haven't had any other problems. The battery has lasted quite a few hours and holds a charge for hours unlike previous laptops I've owned in the past.
Ronaldo Russo
venezuela
No es de mis laptops favoritas, he tenido mejores, esta fue recommendación de un amigo y ya estoy por comprarme una nueva, porque funciona pero no se ajusta a mis necesidades, la uso frecuentemente y nl creo que la recommendaría después de haber probado otras mejores
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
I am no expert on buying a lap top but with research I found this one. Happy to researched what to purchase and so far I'm in love!!! Great screen easy to figure out and set up and my memory is fantastic. Over all I am very happy and please I found this great!
Linda M.
Chillicothe, OH
This Gateway is the first laptop that I owned that was a touchscreen model. I was a little weary of using a touchscreen. But my doubts were in vain. I love it. I love the ease of using this model and not having to use a mouse. I also love the fact that the laptop has a larger screen and is light weight.
Rose G.
Vancouver, WA
I had an old Gateway that was still working after many years of use, but decided that I needed a new one. I did a lot of research on this product and decided for my use this was the best. I just downloaded wiindows 10 after using windows 7 for awhile. I am very happy with my choice.
Kasey B.
Opp, AL
I love this Laptop , it is amazing, I haven't had any problems with it, its user friendly and perfect for what I use it for. I do everything on it, and the price is awesome, I would and will purchase another one. I tell all my friends who have problems with theirs how much I love mine.
Mariah  A.
Rosamond, CA
I'm not a fan of this laptop at all. After buying it, it quit working two months of using it. When it did work I still didn't like it because of the picture quality and sound.