Gateway 15" Laptop PC (NV570P26u) with 1TB Hard Drive, 6GB Memory -

BY GATEWAY

The gateway 15" laptop pc with 1tb hard drive, 6gb memory is an advanced touch screen laptop. The gateway laptop features built-in bluetooth and speakers, 1tb hard drive capacity with a 5400 rpm speed and a disk drive. This isn't just a pc computer, this is the laptop that will allow you to surf the web wherever you are and navigate with the touch of your finger. see more...

Gateway 15" Laptop PC (NV570P26u) with 1TB Hard Drive, 6GB Memory -
Minnorea G.
Miami
Practica e indispensable para la mujer moderna, hoy en dia como esta la tecnología toda mujer debe hacer un esfuerzo y estudiar lo minimo para estar actualizada ya que asi estaremos informadas por todo y obtener varios beneficios por la tecnologia, sea cual sea tu oficio o profecion o incluso sino tienes y eres ama de casa la necesitaras...has lo posible por cada dia estar mas actualizada.
Shelby S.
Ambridge, PA
This laptop is pretty good will say it's not the best my dad got me this for school work mainly but I use it for social media as well but it has a nice setup with Windows and I can type all my notes in class do all my power points and type my essays and check my grades online and I can do a lot with this this laptop isn't the best but it gets the job done!
Catherine M.
Jersey City
Love the look and feel of this computer. It's small enough to not be annoying to carry but big enough to not feel like a tablet. I like the fact that the screen is touchscreen unlike other older models because I can now click on what I need instead of battling with the mouse all the time. I am hoping this computer lasts me for years to come!
Tonishia  B.
Opa Locka, FL
Seems like a great product I wouldn't really be able to tell unless I've tried it. But I have a touchscreen gateway laptop and I love it. It's a small nice size computer that very reliable and I can be able to put it in my purse and take it anywhere with me
Omar L.
Corpus Christi, TX
I purchased this gateway laptop for my wife, she dose a lot of internet surfing, plays videos for my son and checking emails and she absolutely loves it. It offers a lot of space to store all the videos and family pictures we have. It is faster than all the other laptops we have owened. The only draw back is the size, it is a little larger than my other laptop.
Desorah W.
Columbus
All of my kids use our pc, laptop, smart phones and tablets on a regular basis. The one they choose to use most is the latop. It makes homework easy for both grade school, high school and college students. It also great to use at home for recipes and projects.
Victoria P.
Monroe, GA
This has awesome memory but i broke the screen witnin a couple weeks of having it. My boyfriend loves it amd the touch screen. It was slow at one point. Experienced lag alot. The touch isn't sensitive which i love. I love it to be honest.
Tracy M.
This gateway laptop is perfect and i love how easy it is to use and last a long time..and is touch screen and you can renové the top and It works just like a tablet..pretty great yes It is..Go and get yours
Zoe C.
Tiffin, OH
Great laptop for school and work. Got it a year or two ago and still works fine, although it does have trouble loading video games, but that's just because it's not a gaming computer.
Marcia P.
Marshalltown, IA
It works great for when I can't sit at a desk to use the computer. I just wish it came with a mouse instead of the little thingy to work like a mouse that doesn't work so great for me.
Dria D.
Do these come in any other colors?
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
WHAT'S THE BEST PRICE OUT THER ON THIS LAPTOP?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Techie Expert Level 1
How well is this labtop
janie b.
Los Angeles, CA
I would love too buy this laptop, but I want to know, if it works good? and if its better than any other laptops?.
Francieli F.
Eu amaria ter um desse, seria um objetivo cumprido. Preciso muito mesmo.💔