BY GÖT2B

Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Hazard, KY
I bought this because honestly it smells amazing, it gives a nice luster and adds some pop but don't over use or you will end up looking like a halloween costume gone wrong. It gets sticky quickly, so a little goes a LONG way. Do not over use!!!!!! The scent lasts a while so it is great as a hair perfume, which is what I use it for.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Dundalk, MD
This spray will make you feel like a diva for sure! I use this once in awhile when I am having a night out on the town. It gives a great sparkle to your hair without causing a mess. It washes out on the first try and doesn't leave a glitter trail while wearing it. Its a nice extra touch when you want to be a diva!
Anita R.
Anita R.
Fayetteville, NC
This fab product offers just the right amount of sparkle to any special look. The amount of sparkle is buildable, doesn't leave a cobwebby look, and has a light, nice scent. Perfect for proms, parties, clubs, or a night out with your special someone. Everyone should have this spray in their stock. I love it!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Not really sure if I like it. My hair is looking good and it smells great like all the other got2b products but I wonder if over a long period of time how my hair will hold up using this product. I got it for a great price though! I would like it if they make a sparkle shampoo #toomuch?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
Who doesn't want Shiney and sparkly hair. Love the fragrance and consistency of this product. It really works well. I gave tried a few others but this is hands down superior. Very reasonably priced. Doesn't take a lot so this lasts a long time. Definitely will continue to repurchase.
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
East Providence, RI
I used it a few times when the nozzle was working, as I can see my hair sparkling and shiny. Likes the gold effect. But when I use 1/4 of the product , the nozzle stopped working which stinks big time. I can feel some air coming out, but there is no more glitter sparkle effect.
wendy B.
wendy B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I love this product. It gives my hair just the right touch. It lasts all day long. I would recommend this product to anyone. It is very good. For the cost you can't beat it. It is hard to find. All stores do not carry it. I don't believe that there is any room for improvement.
Elizabeth  S.
Elizabeth S.
This spray is absolutely what I was expect. It is effective and makes wonder to my style of the day. It also gives a shine to my hair. My hair is medium long, dark brown with color. The scent is nice as well; not horrible to smell. I will continue on purchasing this product.
Multifaceted Arts S.
Multifaceted Arts S.
Springboro, PA
Oh this is sooo neat! I love that it has such a great scent! The glitter is subtle not chunky so much more flattering on a lady. A little bit goes a long way. If you want to shine and have it last it definnately stays on well and does not make much of a mess! Love it!!
Marlowe S.
Marlowe S.
Ashburn, VA
Made my hair look so pretty, bought at CVS and the price is excellent, very good value. I highly recommend it to all hair types, since mine is a little thick but pretty oily, and it was still effective. I highly recommend it to everyone. It's awesome!