BY GAT SPORT

Dietary Supplement. The Most Potent Hardest-Hitting Pre-Trainer for 2011 Highest Concentration, More than 3x Strength:  1 Scoop Potency*. Clinically-Studied CFB & Vasoactive Compounds*. Vasodilation*. Testosterone*. Reactive Hyperemia *. Strength*. Energy*. Hardness*. Creatine-Free The 1st Clinically-Driven Pro-Testosterone/Vasodilator, More then 3x Strength. Physiological Basis: "Reactive Hy. see more...

Ryan F.
riverview, Fl
I have yet to come across a better pre workout. The energy that this product gives me is unbelievable. Sometimes I find it hard to leave the gym. I highly recommend this product.
Mark C.
Hanford, CA
Gat nitraflex is by far the best preworkout I have had. I have tried almost everything out there ad the nitraflex is one that every time gets me going and gets the pumps going.
Brianna R.
This is a great pre work out keeps me focused and gives me that extra rep i need to keep going. I have took many pre work outs this is the best so far.
Brooke W.
Grand rapids, MI
I love this pre workout. It's my favorite! The flavor is a little sour but overall it keeps my workouts going and has me pushing for more!