GasX Maximum Strength Softgels

by Gas-X

When you have gas, new Gas-X Maximum Strength softgels have you covered. Gas-X Maximum Strength gas softgels go to work on gas to deliver fast relief of pressure, bloating, and discomfort, rescuing you from embarrassing situations. Nothing works faster. All Gas-X products feature simethicone, the #1 doctor recommended over-the-counter (OTC) ingredient for fast relief of gas and its symptoms, so you can get back to feeling like yourself. Gas-X Maximum Strength softgels contain 250 mg of simethicone, the strongest treatment available without a prescription to relieve bloating, pressure and discomfort from gas. Plus, they come in an easy-to-swallow softgel, making fast gas relief easier than ever before! No matter what type of gas and bloating relief you're looking for, Gas-X has a product right for you. Gas-X gas relief comes in a variety of forms like chewables and softgels, and strengths like extra strength and ultra strength. It's no wonder Gas-X is the #1 doctor recommended gas relief brand and the #1 OB-GYN recommended gas relief brand! (Use as directed. Consult your doctor before using Gas-X if pregnant) Pick up Gas-X gas relief pills today for fast, effective relief in minutes.Satisfaction Guarantee If for any reason you are not satisfied with any GSK Consumer Healthcare product, GSK Consumer Healthcare will provide you with a reimbursement within 45 days of the date of purchase. Please note that because GSK is unable to control the quality of our products sold by unauthorized sellers, the Guarantee is not available for products purchased from unauthorized sellers due to potential quality issues outside GSK’s control. Please contact GSK Consumer Healthcare directly for more information.

New Gas-X Maximum Strength is our most powerful gas fighting medicine, going to work on gas to deliver fast relief of pressure, bloating, and discomfort; Gas-X Maximum Strength softgels for gas and bloating relief contain 250 mg of simethicone, the strongest treatment available without a prescription to relieve bloating, pressure and discomfort from gas; Comes in an easy to swallow softgel and goes to work in minutes. Nothing works faster (among leading brands) for fast gas relief; Gas-X is the number 1 doctor recommended gas relief brand and the number 1 OB-GYN recommended gas relief brand (Use as directed. Consult your doctor before using Gas-X when pregnant); Gas-X gas relief is also available in extra strength chewables (in both Cherry Creme and Peppermint Creme flavors) and ultra and extra strength softgels

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GasX Maximum Strength Softgels!
Jennifer F.
Climax, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
GasX Maximum Strength Softgels uploaded by Jennifer F.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I had a moment of pure bliss when my vet told me I could give gas-x (and the generic equivalent) to my dog. I have a great dane who you'd think is putting on a one man Mel Brooks farting comedy special given the stink and the loudness. He will wake me AND himself up. These are easy to swallow and I don't have many problems getting him to take them as a prevention. They don't get rid of the entire problem, but I'll take what I can get.
Alison K.
Redwood City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: CVS
Absolute lifesaver last night! I accidentally ate one of my trigger foods and bloated up so much, which is super painful. Took two of these and everything settled down so fast that I was able to sleep in 30 minutes instead of being up for hours in pain! Also really glad that they’re easy to just push out of the foil, it wasn’t complicated to get them open.
Taylor S.
Raymond, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are a life saver at times! I have major stomach problems and these really help with gas relief without major cramping. The pills are small and easy to swallow. They are adorable and effective
Jessica  M.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product doesn’t work that great. I’ve tried it multiple times for bloating and it didn’t do that much. I wouldn’t repurchase.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,531 reviews
Purchased at: Target
These don’t really work all that well. I have IBS and they sometimes work, sometimes don’t.

Looking for your answer?