I recently had surgery and have been having a huge issue with gas. Has anyone used gas x? How exactly does it work to get rid of gas? Thanks! GasX Extra Strength Softgels
Virginia , MN - il y a 3 ans

3 answers

Love gas x ! Especially the gel capsules and the strips ! The strips are like candy lol fresh mint candy !
il y a 3 ans
Gas-X is a lifesaver! You can also find generic brands (simethicone is the generic name) for cheaper but also effective. Definitely the best for gas pains 😊
il y a 3 ans
This was my go-to after surgery! I've taken it for both my appendectomy and liver biopsy and it definitely helped with bloating and discomfort (and I still take it whenever I need to). It's always best to check with your doctor to make sure you don't have any conflicting conditions or medications, just to be sure. If you're able to, walking around is the absolute best way to help move the gas along. That pesky anesthesia does a number on your gastro track, so make sure to try and limit your food intake to things that are more on the bland side. Best of luck to you and I wish you a speedy recovery!🥰❤️