GasX Extra Strength Softgels

Relieves Gas Fast - Easy to Swallow Pressure Bloating Discomfort Extra Strength Gas-X® Softgels are concentrated to contain an extra-strength dose of liquid gas-fighting medicine in a small softgel so they are easy to swallow, and there is no chalky taste. Extra Strength Gas-X® Softgels offer fast, effective relief of pressure and bloating that antacids can t provide.  They are specially formulated with simethicone, the antigas medicine doctors recommend most for pressure, bloating or discomfort referred to as gas. Questions?  Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Gas X any good[product:gas-x-extra-strength-antigas-softgels-50ct]?
So how are gas prices where do you live? In Fontana they’ve been lingering around $3.79 a gallon.
I recently had surgery and have been having a huge issue with gas. Has anyone used gas x? How exactly does it work to get rid of gas? Thanks! [product:gas-x-extra-strength-soft-gels]
Start your review of GasX Extra Strength Softgels!
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
1,294 reviews
GasX Extra Strength Softgels uploaded by Betzabe C.
I recommend this if you need to relieves gas a d bloating or if you have discomfort this help so much you only take one and thats it your going to feel better
Sara I.
Favorite anti gas , amazibg very fast results, and relieves from bloating quickly. Also tastes great compared to another brand that i tried
Angie E.
Yuba City, CA
A must have product to have all the time. If you have digestive issues and never know what food will do to your gut. I carry this in my purse every day. I don't buy the generic version because this works and they don't.
Roxanna W.
Sarasota
I’m not sure what to write here...I mean...does anyone really wanna discuss gas and bloating?! It works as promised though.
Tanya S.
Brandenburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So whenever I have heartburn or gas in general I use Gas-X extra strength anti-gas because it actually helps if you have a stomach ache if you have gas ..
Priscila Z.
Morrisville
Best heartburn and stomach pain medicine! I use this every time I have pain and it doesn’t go away on it’s on this is perfect
michelle A.
Memphis
Relieve some of the gas pressure I was feeling but not all it good simple to take it purchased the chewable kind preferred that
Dylan L.
Tumwater, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My entire life I haven’t had to deal with acid issues. Until this last year. These really help! I definitely recommend
Elizabeth  S.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: CVS
On occasion I take a medicine that can give me very bad gas side effects. GasX helps me avoid the adverse effects of taking my medication. I have to use it about three times a month. Very satisfied with it.
Amber M.
THESE ARE Miracles ! ohmygod i had the worst stomach pain everrrrr went to walgreens picked these up & took them BAM ! My stomach aches went away made me burp up everything ! Definilty would recommend when ur gassed up !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kimberly G.
il y a 2 ans
Xavieria G. il y a 2 ans
Yes ma’am, now between the regular strength and extra strength I’m unsure if I could personally tell a difference but everybody body is different.
Waswaq S.
Virginia , MN
il y a 3 ans
Sara J. il y a 3 ans
This was my go-to after surgery! I've taken it for both my appendectomy and liver biopsy and it definitely helped with bloating and discomfort (and I still take it whenever I need to). It's always best to check with your doctor to make sure you don't have any conflicting conditions or medications, just to be sure. If you're able to, walking around is the absolute best way to help move the gas along. That pesky anesthesia does a number on your gastro track, so make sure to try and limit your food intake to things that are more on the bland side. Best of luck to you and I wish you a speedy recovery!🥰❤️