BY GASPARI NUTRITION

Fabiola H.
Yakima , WA
I used this stuff for about two months straight. At first, it was great! Taste pretty good. It wasn't like a short spurt of energy. More like it helped me be able to do more reps without that burning pain to make me quit as quickly. So it gave more of a long term endurance during my workouts. Didn't give me that itchy skin feeling which is a plus.

But, THIS MADE MY EYE TWITCH!!!
Even after I stopped taking it. About a month later, I have not used this product, the twitching has stopped. Would not use again for that reason. :/
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I don't use pre workout drinks anymore because I prefer not to put chemicals like this in my body... however, based on my previous experience, this was one of the better ones in both taste and effectiveness.
Gabby M.
South Bend, IN
This stuff is amazing I always buy more when I run out! It always gets me going and it really isn't that expensive. Its worth it !

Aly S.
St. Catharines , On
This is probably teh best pre work out. It give syou great energy without feeling high or punching a wall. Great balance