BY GENERIC

Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Probiotic Series Milk Chocolate Protein Powder: Revolutionary protein formulation Highly potent blend of 6 amino acid packed sources of protein Each serving contains 24 grams of muscle-building protein see more...

Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Has a sweet taste but it's not sickening sweet like most chocolate protein powders - which is awesome. Only giving it 4 stars because I prefer Intek, Metabolic Nutrition, and Isopure over all protein powders. But, this one is good and it is easy on the stomach too.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
I LOVE this protein powder. I have a sensitive stomach, and this was gentle on it. Very tasty as well, I had the cinnamon flavor. Great mix * great benefits! Excited for this to be restocked, because I'll be stocking up.
Alyssa C.
I love it!!! I'm not one for protein powders, but I have no problems at all drinking this, even with water. It's not too sweet like some protein powders. It has really helped increase my lean muscle.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Taste pretty yummy and also can make yummy protein pancakes with this product . Affordable as well. I recommend trying the product if you haven't yet!
riss l.
Euless, TX
My husband LOVES this powder! He has two shakes a day! He always has one in the morning and is a huge fan of the flavor
Minh T.
HoChiMinh
Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Probiotic Series Milk Chocolate Protein Powder!  Is great for fasting, helping you remove toxins, fat and strengthening muscles, which are good for you to practice your ideal body. I like to practice and always diet so there is always one in the closet to prevent hunger, it helps you to add energy and help the body not tired to continue to practice.
Kike C.
spain valencia 46013
 backs up its products and claims with real and unbiased research. In this regard, Gaspari Nutrition and its commitment to PURITY, QUALITY, and POTENCY is dedicated to setting the new benchmark for both the most efficacious and responsible sports nutrition products available
Shannon A.
Cranbrook, AZ
Tastes delicious and I like the consistency of the product. I would buy it again.