149 Reviews
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
It does help save money but only if you use the app correctly. I don't like that it's like having a credit card.. the money doesn't get taken out of your bank account automatically.. happened to me so I had money in my bank account when I got gas, then a few days later I didn't have money when they tried to take the money out of my bank account and then I had a delinquent account.
1 / 5
Seems like my account is not working now. I have done everything you asked. Now if you could fix this it would be greatly appreciated. I am a Regional manager for a pharmaceutical company. My company has thousands of GasBuddy accounts. If mine can't get be fixed I am going to have the company discontinue all GasBuddy accounts losing your company hundreds of thousands of dollars. Silly that you would want this instead of fixing an account which had been with you for years. Simply because one of your employees bullied my nephew who is autistic. I will make sure many people hear about this. They employ immature people like Cady and Nychole who like bullying people. Absolutely the worst company. Simply find another company is my advice.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I have used GasBuddy for years but lately have experienced multiple incorrect pricings. After going way out of our way to get fuel in twice we bought it for more than we would have right close to where we were staying. Makes me want to find another source for pricing.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I would have wanted to know it was going to fail me.. when I use it for my gig jobs and can't pump any gas for work and I would have wanted to know I wouldn't be able to get ahold of anyone from GasBuddy not even during the hours and days they say their availability.
5 / 5
It is my go to app for comparing gas prices around in my town. It is user friendly and requires minimal training. Both version, android and iOS seemed working fine and consistent user experience, making the transitioning easier if one switching phone.
1 / 5
The Turkey Hill mini mart in Ephrata at Sharp Ave. employees RUDE, STUPID , DISRESPECTFUL EMPLOYEES WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO TREAT CUSTOMERS. CALLED CORPORATE AND WAS TOLD SOMEONE WOULD GET BACK TO ME. THAT WAS LAST WEEK. TYPICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR TURKEY HILL.
1 / 5
Do not use this app! They double charged my checking account 3 times totaling $300.00. Now they won’t answer phone. Bank of America is useless also no help from them.
5 / 5
I use the app almost every time I need gas. I search Current Location—or anywhere else. Sometimes I'll check a location I plan to visit in case gas is cheaper there. Today, just now, I paid 20¢/gallon less because I searched my current location and found Power Plus Automotive in Belmont, MA was that much less than my go-to, Watertown Gas. The stations are ~equidistant but I would have driven a little further to save the $2.80. At least as of this writing, I have only encountered one incorrect price—the price I paid was less. (This actually happened today.) I didn't know I could Favorite stations until I read someone else's review. (Heart upper right corner but sometimes the heart doesn't seem to appear.) Based on reviews elsewhere, I'll skip the GasBuddy card, at least until more issues are resolved. It doesn't seem consistent, often defaults to "credit" price, and issues with double billing or inability to use the card. [product:gasbuddy]
1 / 5
The ads are so oppressive that I will not be using this app any longer. Lately you can't hardly see the prices before thiese scrolling ads cover up the whole page. Screw this.
5 / 5
Gas buddy has helped me save plenty of money while filling up my gas tank. I enjoy seeing the prices so that I can shop for the best price in town. I also enjoy the random discounts at gas stations