GasBuddy

by GasBuddy Organization Inc

Find Cheap Gas Prices Join the more than 35 million drivers that are saving money every time they fill up by using GasBuddy. Share gas prices you see to win free gas and help others save money too! FEATURES: - Find cheapest gas near you - Find cheapest gas by city/zip/postal code - Report gas prices to help other people find cheap gas - Chance of winning $100 of gas every day! - Earn points for reporting gas prices - Earn awards for posting gas prices - Save money every time you fill up at the cheapest stations USER REVIEWS: - "This app saves me so much it's ridiculous." - "This app is a no brainer! The accuracy is astounding and WILL save you money. Trust me, you want this app!" - "I love this app! It helped me find a gas station just a mile from my house that I never knew existed. This app is easy to use and saves you money." GasBuddy uses gas price information provided by our users to bring drivers together to support the common goal of saving money on gas. Gas prices only for USA and Canada Apple Inc. is not a sponsor of the prize give-away.

Where do I get this app? What does it cost?
who else has had difficulty with customer support and problems using or setting up the pay with GASBUDDY feature?  I would not recommend using that product.
What do you think about this app?
Start your review of GasBuddy!
How would you rate this product?
Julie C.
Irving
I have been using the Pay with Gas Buddy for several months and up until now WAS satisfied with it. Beware that if your card at the pump doesn't work for what ever the reason it will hold a $30 charge in a pending status each time.
I had never had my card before so I was unaware of this. So when it finally worked the 3rd try, it only allowed for a $15 transaction and the daily limit is $75. I was so upset because I had entered my gas loyality information at the gas pump for this transaction and I had earned a $1 off a gallon for one fill up. Since it was the card issue, the gas station or bank could help me. I called everyone from the pump! I talked to the store cleck, I call their 800 number. I called my bank. The bank couldn't even see any of the transaction. The only one I didn't speak to was PAY WITH GAS BUDDY! They don't answer their phones. The recording refer you to send a message via their site. EVEN for fraudlent charges!!!! You can however leave a voicemail. I left several and sent several messages for the last 4 days.
Finally got a call today. In a few words, they claim nothing can be done. It could happen again and there is no recourse. She had the nerve yto tell me how much I saved with the 7 gallon that I was able to received !!!! I saved because I EARNED those gas points at the store not with GAS BUDDY!!!!!
Vensent A.
Blakely
Don't use the pay with GasBuddy card.  Don't get one and and cancel it if you have one if you can.  they have no customer service.  Won't return emails or phone calls.  The have complete access to your bank account with no recourse and no help if something goes wrong.   This is wide spread issue with their customers read other reviews telling the same issue.
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a good app to have on your phone if your like me and want the lowest price around. I would recommend this app to everyone.
Justin H.
Vista
This service is true good to be true. Yes you may save 5 cents a gallon on gas, but there's always some stipulation. They charge you $5 if the transaction doesn't go through regardless if your bank shows the transaction. Their customer service is non-existent and only exist to threaten users with collections notices.
David M.
Commerce Twp, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
is it good? I been hear about the app all over the gas station I go to. any one try this app? please tell me. how does it work?
Julie S.
Santa Rosa
I upgraded my card. I couldn’t use the code at all after upgrading and paying about $45 or more for the upgrade I emailed them explaining the situation rather clearly. It was easy to understand what I was telling them. Instead what did I get? email after email after email after email after email after email from them not understanding anything I was telling them. The code was not working that I used it’s a four digit code. I think if you can understand this email don’t you think they can to? I am pissed beyond pissed! I am horrified that even giving them one star!!!!!
Kaisha F.
Miramar, FL
GasBuddy uploaded by Kaisha F.
I absolutely love this app! Not only does it show you the gas price range wherever you are located, but you also get discounts on gas when you use your GasBuddy card at the pump. It is not another credit card. You simply link your bank account to this card through the app so when you pay at the pump it comes out directly from your bank account. You can also shop online by going through the app to do so and you get cash back which is applied to your gas amount automatically on your next refill. Amazing! It does all the work for you and helps you save big time! Definitely a must have app!
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
My whole family loves this app. It’s great for traveling to find the closest gas stations and or the lowest prices.
Veronica  S.
Techie Expert Level 5
1,222 reviews
My husband loves this app for comparing gas prices or finding gas stations. This app only works if others are updating it.
Brendan A.
Baldwinsville, NY
Techie Expert Level 3
Nice app to try and find cheapest gas i the area, but not all gas stations are posted. Sometimes the price listed will be for 'Cash Only' but it doesn't state that, so the price is higher when you get there and want to use a card
Ask a question to the Influenster community...