Gas-X Ultra Strength Antigas Softgels, 50ct

by Gas-X

Gas-x softgels are concentrated to contain a dose of liquid gas-fighting medicine in an easy to swallow softgel to quickly relieve gas, bloating and flatulence without an unpleasant taste. . Gas-x softgels are specially formulated with simethicone, the #1 doctor recommended . Whether you're in the office or at home with your family, take gas-x softgels and you can relieve gas, relax and refocus on the task at hand. . package quantity: 50 health concern: gas, bloating health facts: anti-gas contains: simethicone product form: capsule strength: 180mg relief up to: 24 hours suggested age: 18 years and up product warning:...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gas-X Ultra Strength Antigas Softgels, 50ct!
Bowling Green, KY
Sometimes you have to get that ultra strength to really do the job. Very effective overall. Just don't wait and take then too late
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I gave this to my dad just for a joke but it really works. This capsules are good if you look forward to end your gas problems
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These really do help. Especially with those painful gas bubbles that don't go away. This is the only thing ill take for gas.
Since trying to change my eating habit I notice eating a lot of greens made me bloated. Taking gas-x relieved me from that.
Rockwood
Great product use alot as i have ibs. This helps tremendously when in akward situations. Great product to use on the go!!
Ilion, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They work very well !!! They are easy on your stomach and help when you have a little gas that's not so easy to pass!!!!
Pickerington, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product. It's fast - acting when you need it most! It especially helps when eating those gas producing foods!
Winthrop , IA
When I feel gassy and bloated this my medicine I grab in a hurry. Truly helps me when I don't want to be embarrassed
Newark, NJ
Perfect for getting rid of the gassy bloating feeling, gives you a bit of relief. Dirt cheap you can find it anywhere
Medford, OR
ONLY thing that has ever even slightly helped my husbands gas.. wow.. but still not great and makes his stomach hurt.

Looking for your answer?