Gas-X Ultra Strength Antigas Softgels, 50ct uploaded by Angela D.

BY GAS-X #38 in Digestive Health

Gas-x softgels are concentrated to contain a dose of liquid gas-fighting medicine in an easy to swallow softgel to quickly relieve gas, bloating and flatulence without an unpleasant taste. . Gas-x softgels are specially formulated with simethicone, the #1 doctor recommended . Whether you're in the office or at home with your family, take gas-x softgels and you can relieve gas, relax and refocus on the task at hand. . package quantity: 50 health concern: gas, bloating health facts: anti-gas contains: simethicone product form: capsule strength: 180mg relief up to: 24 hours suggested age: 18 years and up product warning:... see more...

Hillary T.
Atlanta, GA
These are the move for when you get that gas in your stomach that in painful and won't go away. These will save you on a night out with friends. Whether its because you ate too many tacos or drank a few too many margs or beers with your friends, this pill is your buddy to help make it through the night
Holly Y.
Yulee
Love this product when traveling I get really gassy so I have to use these and they work great to relieve my gas cramps I use them for bloat too when I'm on my period they work great for that too I recommend them for relief from blower and gas
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
I keep these around for my husband. He's on cholesterol medication and it wreaks havoc on his stomach sometimes! He takes one of these and it eases his bloat/gas to where he's feeling comfortable again.
Pauline S.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great product for when that uncomfortable bloat, pain and pressure of gas creeps up on you. I always have some in my bag and in my medicine chest.
Madeline D.
Ventura, CA
Works def. I don't use them that much ever because I eat pretty healthy lately. But when I had a virus in the past I used them and they helped immediately which was great because having bad gas on a car ride is very embarrassing especially with your boyfriends family! haha
Kelly D.
Panama City
I always keep this hand at the house. I really think this is the best thing for gas and bloating on the market. I worry some
products won't work before I take them but I don't feel like that about simethicone. I prefer these gels compared to the chewable options.
Vanessa M.
Columbus, OH
I love the soft gels so much more than the chewables. I get the rapid release [green] kind and they work great. You really do need to take it with your first bite of food. I've tried taking it after my meal and it ended up making me more bloated. Directions matter!
Tori O.
Siloam springs
I suffer from IBS so gas ex is something that always helps with my gas problems. It also helps with my bloating is well. I really enjoy this product and it something I use on a daily basis. I would recommend this to anyone
Sarah R.
They're pretty good, but I've found other products that work and relieve faster. These are still effective though, I just have a lot of issues due to bowel surgery, so my body may also just be a bit pickier than most.
ⒻⓇⒶⓃⒸⒺⓈⒸⒶ •.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a game changer. I am the most flatulent human on the planet, so after buying this from my local grocery store and using it in uncomfortable situations I've found a life savior. I'm going to buy this again !!