Gas-x Softgels Ultra Size: 18 uploaded by Emily N.

BY GAS-X #23 in Digestive Health

Gas-x Softgels Ultra Size: 18 see more...

• Who keeps this in their purse? I do!4 Answers
  • How long does this take to start working?8 Answers
  • Do these actually work and do they have a nasty taste or ...11 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Camil M.
Anderson, AL
Personally, I try to stay away from antacids, but, when I'm on the go, and in a desperate situation, Gas-X has been the most efficient, and quickest antacid on the market for me.  Coming in the gel tablets, or dissolvable strips, it's convenience surpasses all other products out there.
Laura R.
For that moment you have your stomach full of gas! You should always have it in the home even if you do not use it! It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it!
Olivia T.
Riverdale , MD
Gas-x is a miracle worker when I have painful or uncomfortable gas. It makes it unnecessary for me to do rituals like child's pose or lying on my right side to expel the gas. This product is worth every penny, and for me, it lasts a long time.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Gas-x is another product I keep on hand all the time for bloating and discomfort I like gel caps as much as the chewable tablets u would definitely recommend gas x
Dannie L.
Lincolnwood, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These soft gels are the greatest when you have some particularly uncomfortable gas. The soft gels are the easiest to swallow and they help so quickly. It's the best value and I highly recommend it to all!
Josephine S.
This product does work for its intended use. It helps with gas, bloating, abdominal pains in a very effective timely fashion. However, when I take it, it makes me burp and when I do burp its like almost a minty feeling/taste, but not a good minty or peppermint taste. Its one of the reasons I do not take it anymore or purchase because it makes me burp
Gabriela P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great for helping out with gas that gets stuborn and its hard to get out. when I feel bloated I take two of these and I start feeling a relief with hours. It met my expectations and the price is reasonable,great product for otc.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
The Gas-X Soft Gels work as promised and quickly. I like the soft gels since they are small and easy to swallow. As for the product itself it starts to work within 10 - 15 minutes tops. When you have gas you really can't ask for more than that! They also last for
Logan C.
Durham, NC
I have bumped up the amount of fruits and veggies in my diet (and therefore fiber) in the last couple of months. The result has been a good deal of gas and this product has truly saved my sanity. Highly recommend!
Ansley T.
Lagrange, GA
After having children my ability to hold gas has become harder. I use Novartid Gas X Ultra Strength Antigas Softgels On a daily basis. two thumbs up for the pill that makes embarrassing gas at work to disappear.
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Do these actually work and do they have a nasty taste or aftertaste?
Karanda G.
How long does this take to start working?
Andrea R.
Columbia, KY
Does this product just help with gas pains or does it help stop the gas altogether?
Cynthia M.
Panorama City, CA
So is this a product that works immediately for gas pain relief or is it something you suggest to take prior to eating and how often
emily h.
Slinger, WI
Who keeps this in their purse? I do!