Gas-x Softgels Ultra Size: 18 uploaded by Emily N.

BY GAS-X

Gas-x Softgels Ultra Size: 18 see more...

• Who keeps this in their purse? I do!4 Answers
  • How long does this take to start working?8 Answers
  • Do these actually work and do they have a nasty taste or aftertaste?11 Answers
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
These are great for helping out with gas that gets stuborn and its hard to get out. when I feel bloated I take two of these and I start feeling a relief with hours. It met my expectations and the price is reasonable,great product for otc.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Fitspiration Expert
Awesome medicine. It really helps with the bloating. The thing I like about it is it is dr recommended for pregnant women. I was able to take this anytime I needed and I really like the cherry flavor.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Oh my gosh I love these. Since I stop drinking sodas these help me out so much and they work fast. I say within 30 minutes they kick in. They are awesome.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Siento que esto me salva esos días que amanezco con ese horrible malestar estomacal. Se las recomiendo sin duda alguna!
Nancy X.
Nancy X.
San Diego, CA
These are great with relieving gas pain and the bloated feelings. It usually kicks in within 5 minutes after taking it.
Lizetth M.
Lizetth M.
Great product, i love it!! Highly recommend, really fast results! & you feel better instantly
Camil M.
Camil M.
Anderson, AL
Fitspiration Expert
Personally, I try to stay away from antacids, but, when I'm on the go, and in a desperate situation, Gas-X has been the most efficient, and quickest antacid on the market for me.  Coming in the gel tablets, or dissolvable strips, it's convenience surpasses all other products out there.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Riverdale, MD
Gas-x is a miracle worker when I have painful or uncomfortable gas. It makes it unnecessary for me to do rituals like child's pose or lying on my right side to expel the gas. This product is worth every penny, and for me, it lasts a long time.
Laura R.
Laura R.
For that moment you have your stomach full of gas! You should always have it in the home even if you do not use it! It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Fitspiration Expert
Gas-x is another product I keep on hand all the time for bloating and discomfort I like gel caps as much as the chewable tablets u would definitely recommend gas x
Santana C.
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
Fitspiration Expert
Do these actually work and do they have a nasty taste or aftertaste?
Karanda G.
Karanda G.
How long does this take to start working?
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Columbia, KY
Does this product just help with gas pains or does it help stop the gas altogether?
emily h.
emily h.
Cedarburg, WI
Who keeps this in their purse? I do!
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Van Nuys, CA
So is this a product that works immediately for gas pain relief or is it something you suggest to take prior to eating and how often