BY GAS-X

INDICATIONSGas X Ultra Strength Softgels are concentrated to contain liquid gas fighting medicine in a small softgel so they are easy to swallow and there is no chalky taste see more...

Buy on Walmart
Anita B.
Southington
I get severe gas cramping from time to time due to a birth defect and IBS.  And of course those certain foods that are gassy.  Gas-x always works to relieve the gas and the cramps.  Highly recommend having for those times when it is needed.  I always have it at home.
Deb R.
I have had stomach issues for over 3 years and had my colon removed last year. My doctor recommended GasX. It does nothing if I take it if I already am experiencing gas. If I take it before breakfast I feel ok and usually do not have gas in the morning and early afternoon.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
When ever I am feeling gassy or constipated,this relieves all of it. It is effective after an hour or so and works better then alternatives! I have bought this repeatly and trust this brand. It exceeded my expectations and love bringing this with me during my trips!
Gi G.
This product was very helpful and easy to find. I think that it is better than the typical drug store ones and is a band I can trust to help with gas pains. It met all of my expectations and I would absolutely buy it again.
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
These work so well when I'm on my period and I am extra gassy. It takes away the gas pain and reduces gas so much. It works very well and is easy to take. I purchased this from my local supermarket and I'm satisfied overall.
Britney W.
Tonawanda, NY
Another one of my lifesavers, I keep some with my in my purse at all times. Occasionally I get painful gas and these go to work right away reliving symptoms in minutes. I would definitely recommend this product. I buy it from cvs & it's fairly cheap.
Sarah C.
Conway, AR
Embarrassing I know - but sometimes you just need a little ease when you've had too much Mexican food! This works, and the boyfriend doesn't mind I keep an extra bottle under the sink.
Erika B.
These work about 89% of the time. Which is still amazing. Don't get me wrong, because when they do work they work wonders. I just wish that they were effective all the time, but something like that might not be possible.
magaly g.
This works wonders if you are have stomach pains and are dealing with gas relief problems. My mom takes this and she is satisfied with the results. It can be found at any drugstore .
Kelsey W.
These are a life saver sometimes. I have ibs and occasionally get very severe gas pains. These are very effective and work very quickly. I would definitely recommend them.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
How is this compared to the chewables?