BY GAS-X

INDICATIONSGas X Ultra Strength Softgels are concentrated to contain liquid gas fighting medicine in a small softgel so they are easy to swallow and there is no chalky taste see more...

• How is this compared to the chewables?much better 2 Answers
Ney c.
Ney c.
These work pretty good, i don't use them daily but when i need to it really does the trick! definitely for anyone who is gasey
Andrew B.
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
This product is great for when I feel bloated or eat something really gassy. Even if I drink too much soda pop it really helps. I know my Mom takes these quite often and says they really help her. I like the Ultra strength and prefer the Softgels because I think the work faster.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Gas-x Gas X Ultra Strength Antigas Softgels - 50 Ea are very effective and really help me out with heartburn and gas.  I know it's not something everyone likes to talk about, but these softgels really do the job! I am totally satisfied with this product!
Angel R.
Angel R.
Couldn't fall asleep due to gas and GasX helped almost instantly. The texture and taste of the pill wasn't bad and didn't have to take as many as was instructed by the package which saved money and helped me internally since I don't like taking meds.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Sometimes my stomach gets upset since I'm sensitive to foods and I just pop one of these in my mouth! It acts pretty fast and I feel way better. Sometimes i need to take two, so maybe they can make one stronger? I like it overall
Caleigh L.
Caleigh L.
No matter what stomach pain I have, these pills always make the pain go away. They're fast and don't leave a taste in your mouth like most other stomach pills do. I'm always satisfied when buying them.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Lexington, NC
This stuff works great! I have a heital hernia and causes trapped gas a lot. All I have to do it take 2 of these and it goes away almost instantly. This stuff is effective and never disappoints. I will continue to buy this product!
Lori H.
Lori H.
Roanoke
Softgels are awesome.  No chewing or bad taste and work great.  Highly recommend these for anyone who doesn't like the tasete of the chewables
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Newport News
ToOK this whIle I was pregnant, I had the worst gas & this helped keep it at bay but didn't get rid of the gas completely & didn't last long.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Works quickly! Relieves this embarrassing issue! Would suggest to anyone! I bought it at Walmart, but I know it's available elsewhere!
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
How is this compared to the chewables?