BY GAS-X

INDICATIONSGas X Ultra Strength Softgels are concentrated to contain liquid gas fighting medicine in a small softgel so they are easy to swallow and there is no chalky taste see more...

• How is this compared to the chewables?2 Answers
Anne W.
Anne W.
Salt Lake City
I love baked beans, and often have them for breakfast. Okay, so I'm weird. But I'm not weird enough to enjoy producing unpleasant odors. So I keep the Gas-X where I eat, so that I remember to take a softgel before I take the first bite of beans. Problem solved. I know Gas-X hasn't been on the market all my life, but I can't remember when I first bought it. Whenever it was, I've used it ever since. I wouldn't like to be without it.
Sara M.
Sara M.
knoxville
These are lifesavers. I have a lot of digestion issues in the morning and these tiny pills work wonders. They act rather quickly and the tablets are small and easy to swallow. I got mine at a CVS and the price is reasonable. These are really effective and ease stomach pain quickly.
Andrew B.
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
This product is great for when I feel bloated or eat something really gassy. Even if I drink too much soda pop it really helps. I know my Mom takes these quite often and says they really help her. I like the Ultra strength and prefer the Softgels because I think the work faster.
Deb R.
Deb R.
I have had stomach issues for over 3 years and had my colon removed last year. My doctor recommended GasX. It does nothing if I take it if I already am experiencing gas. If I take it before breakfast I feel ok and usually do not have gas in the morning and early afternoon.
Guyenanh D.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Fitspiration Expert
When ever I am feeling gassy or constipated,this relieves all of it. It is effective after an hour or so and works better then alternatives! I have bought this repeatly and trust this brand. It exceeded my expectations and love bringing this with me during my trips!
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
New York City, NY
Fitspiration Expert
Gas-x Gas X Ultra Strength Antigas Softgels - 50 Ea are very effective and really help me out with heartburn and gas.  I know it's not something everyone likes to talk about, but these softgels really do the job! I am totally satisfied with this product!
Angel R.
Angel R.
Couldn't fall asleep due to gas and GasX helped almost instantly. The texture and taste of the pill wasn't bad and didn't have to take as many as was instructed by the package which saved money and helped me internally since I don't like taking meds.
Anita B.
Anita B.
Southington
I get severe gas cramping from time to time due to a birth defect and IBS.  And of course those certain foods that are gassy.  Gas-x always works to relieve the gas and the cramps.  Highly recommend having for those times when it is needed.  I always have it at home.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
When my stomach is not happy with what I ate and starts to get uncomfortable, I will take one of these pills to relieve the pain. They work pretty fast and you begin to burp to get the unwanted gas out. So helpful! I have recommended them to my husband!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Sometimes my stomach gets upset since I'm sensitive to foods and I just pop one of these in my mouth! It acts pretty fast and I feel way better. Sometimes i need to take two, so maybe they can make one stronger? I like it overall
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
How is this compared to the chewables?