BY GAS-X

Gas-x chewables are specially formulated with simethicone, the #1 doctor recommended ingredient to relieve gas and bloating stomach. Gas-x chewables provide relief for your multiple gas symptoms, including pressure and bloating, with unbeatable speed. Whether you're in the office or at home with your family, take gas-x chewables to relieve gas, relax and refocus on the task at hand. see more...

Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
This works wonders for me. I tend to get really bad gas pains in not only my stomach but my chest as well. I can take these when I'm at my peak pain level and within 30 minutes my gas pain is completely gone. I'm not a huge fan of how they taste, however. They sometimes make me feel nauseous but I can be sensitive to some flavors.
Jerrika W.
Denison
These things are awesome! I feel like they work just a little faster than the caplets you can buy. I keep some in my glove box just in case of emergency. I have a sensitive stomach and have tried most things. This relieves the bloating and uncomfortable pressure, plus the toots. It's a win win
Sam G.
The worst feeling ever is the start of gas pain, the bloating, hard to breath, unbutton your pants stomach pain. Everytime i start having gas pains i always reach for my gasx, it works everytime.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
After having surgery on my abdomen I came home with very sharp, very painful gas pains. I sent my husband out and he brought home GasX peppermint creme chews. They tasted like a peppermint candy which made it easier to take because I quite liked the taste of it. It didn't take long for it to work, about half an hour. It gave me relief and now I use it anytime I have that kind of problem.
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
great taste and quick relief . It helped release trapped gas instantly . I suffer with digestive issues so this is my go to ! I always restock whenever I take a trip to Wanda because these are a lifesaver indeed !! If you suffer with any stomach issues then this is perfect for you !
Jackie F.
Wellness Guru Expert
These really help i hate being bloated and having gas after consuming dairy. These do not make me bloated and actually help the gas ease as well as my stomach. They are great for lactose intolerants. I can get a good night's sleep without worrying of waking up from stomach pain.
Brooke J.
This stuff is pure magic and sometimes just down right necessary. I always kept a few tablets in my backpack just incase. Normally get it from Walmart or target and sometimes get the store brand which works just as well.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Gas-X Extra Strenght Antigas Chewable Peppermint Creme Tablets - 18 Count
These taste great and work fast. I have Crohn disease and often get really bad gas. These work and don't give a bad after taste.
Wynnie D.
I keep gas-x in my purse! I have a unpredictable stomach and gas-x always seems to save the day. I have purchased this product at Walgreens and Walmart. Sometimes gas can be painful, and these gas-x chewables sure do help. I don't normally like chewables, but these are not bad at all.
Karen T.
Doral, FL
Used these when I was pregnant. Safe enough to take while you're pregnant so that's good. It was effective a lot sooner than I believed. Tums didn't seem to the Dj the job so this was the next option. You can find this product at #walgreens #target #walmart #publix #winndixie #cvs