BY GAS-X

Gas-x chewables are specially formulated with simethicone, the #1 doctor recommended ingredient to relieve gas and bloating stomach. Gas-x chewables provide relief for your multiple gas symptoms, including pressure and bloating, with unbeatable speed. Whether you're in the office or at home with your family, take gas-x chewables to relieve gas, relax and refocus on the task at hand. see more...

Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
After having surgery on my abdomen I came home with very sharp, very painful gas pains. I sent my husband out and he brought home GasX peppermint creme chews. They tasted like a peppermint candy which made it easier to take because I quite liked the taste of it. It didn't take long for it to work, about half an hour. It gave me relief and now I use it anytime I have that kind of problem.
Jerrika W.
Jerrika W.
Denison
These things are awesome! I feel like they work just a little faster than the caplets you can buy. I keep some in my glove box just in case of emergency. I have a sensitive stomach and have tried most things. This relieves the bloating and uncomfortable pressure, plus the toots. It's a win win
Wynnie D.
Wynnie D.
I keep gas-x in my purse! I have a unpredictable stomach and gas-x always seems to save the day. I have purchased this product at Walgreens and Walmart. Sometimes gas can be painful, and these gas-x chewables sure do help. I don't normally like chewables, but these are not bad at all.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Peekskill, NY
great taste and quick relief . It helped release trapped gas instantly . I suffer with digestive issues so this is my go to ! I always restock whenever I take a trip to Wanda because these are a lifesaver indeed !! If you suffer with any stomach issues then this is perfect for you !
Karen T.
Karen T.
Doral, FL
Used these when I was pregnant. Safe enough to take while you're pregnant so that's good. It was effective a lot sooner than I believed. Tums didn't seem to the Dj the job so this was the next option. You can find this product at #walgreens #target #walmart #publix #winndixie #cvs
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
These really help i hate being bloated and having gas after consuming dairy. These do not make me bloated and actually help the gas ease as well as my stomach. They are great for lactose intolerants. I can get a good night's sleep without worrying of waking up from stomach pain.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Osceola, WI
Everyone has gas. If you want a small and fast acting product that to can keep in your car, purse, or pocket, I recommend GasX. It's affordable and doesn't taste awful. The only thing I'd change is the box and replace it with discreet paper wrap packaging.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Pendleton, IN
These are a little chalky when you chew them but they don't taste too bad. They work very fast and are very affective in ridding the symptoms. They are not pricey. I would buy again for sure because they worked faster than the caplets.
Jiwon L.
Jiwon L.
Baltimore, MD
These taste very powdery and in all honesty, I think that they are not as effective as the pills. I am lactose intolerant and frequently experience bloating and gas. The tablets, in my perspective, dont do as well a job as the pills.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
I have taken Gas-x for bloating and excessive flatulance but do not feel it was particularly effective. It suggested taking it repeatedly until symptoms subside but that turned out to seem excessive. It also tastes pretty nasty.