BY GAS-X

Gas-x chewables are specially formulated with simethicone, the #1 doctor recommended ingredient to relieve gas and bloating stomach. Gas-x chewables provide relief for your multiple gas symptoms, including pressure and bloating, with unbeatable speed. Whether you're in the office or at home with your family, take gas-x chewables to relieve gas, relax and refocus on the task at hand. see more...

Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
After having surgery on my abdomen I came home with very sharp, very painful gas pains. I sent my husband out and he brought home GasX peppermint creme chews. They tasted like a peppermint candy which made it easier to take because I quite liked the taste of it. It didn't take long for it to work, about half an hour. It gave me relief and now I use it anytime I have that kind of problem.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Peekskill, NY
great taste and quick relief . It helped release trapped gas instantly . I suffer with digestive issues so this is my go to ! I always restock whenever I take a trip to Wanda because these are a lifesaver indeed !! If you suffer with any stomach issues then this is perfect for you !
Karen T.
Karen T.
Doral, FL
Used these when I was pregnant. Safe enough to take while you're pregnant so that's good. It was effective a lot sooner than I believed. Tums didn't seem to the Dj the job so this was the next option. You can find this product at #walgreens #target #walmart #publix #winndixie #cvs
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
These really help i hate being bloated and having gas after consuming dairy. These do not make me bloated and actually help the gas ease as well as my stomach. They are great for lactose intolerants. I can get a good night's sleep without worrying of waking up from stomach pain.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Osceola, WI
Everyone has gas. If you want a small and fast acting product that to can keep in your car, purse, or pocket, I recommend GasX. It's affordable and doesn't taste awful. The only thing I'd change is the box and replace it with discreet paper wrap packaging.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Pendleton, IN
These are a little chalky when you chew them but they don't taste too bad. They work very fast and are very affective in ridding the symptoms. They are not pricey. I would buy again for sure because they worked faster than the caplets.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Lawrenceville , GA
I love these! Not only do they taste so good, but these were so good to me for postpartum! I first tried them when they gave them to me in the hospital but now I always keep them around for anytime I feel uncomfortable.
Baker B.
Baker B.
Columbia, SC
I've had indigestion and gas problems for years and I usually turn to TUMS. Recently I tried the chewable Gas-X and I was disappointed with the minor relief it gave me from my gas pains. I only use Alka-Seltzer now.
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Gas-X Extra Strenght Antigas Chewable Peppermint Creme Tablets - 18 Count
These taste great and work fast. I have Crohn disease and often get really bad gas. These work and don't give a bad after taste.
Amy F.
Amy F.
For me acid reflux and Ibs tend to be worsened by gas, so this product can be really helpful to have on hand for those times you're having reflux and are also nauseous. The chewables work fast for quick relief.